Reply
Apr 17 2014
By: ProfessorTurnip Lombax Warrior 106 posts
Offline

New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

19 replies 445 views Edited Apr 17, 2014
How are you guys going to justify using the assault rifle in a loadout,when I can have a automatic gun in my large gun loadout + less loadout points to use.


Maybe add a zoom or buff the damage to the assault rifle?
Message 1 of 20 (445 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
3426 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014
Not to mention their is a silent variant of it (the spectre).
Message 2 of 20 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/25/2013
Offline
1872 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

 

^ Incorrect. Theres one small firearm, one large firearm and rest are purchaseable weapons. 

Message 3 of 20 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 

^ Incorrect. Theres one small firearm, one large firearm and rest are purchaseable weapons. 


What small firearm?

 

All weapons beside full auto burst are purchaseables.

 

AK's post didn't mention it but Enforcer is a purchaseable.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 4 of 20 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/25/2013
Online
1044 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

swiftavenger212 wrote:

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 

^ Incorrect. Theres one small firearm, one large firearm and rest are purchaseable weapons. 


What small firearm?

 

All weapons beside full auto burst are purchaseables.

 

AK's post didn't mention it but Enforcer is a purchaseable.


And you know this how?

Casually wrecking some Masters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUYC823CwI
Message 5 of 20 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2011
Offline
1060 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

I think they refer to this weapon. It is the only one not buying what appears next to its description.

 

EnforcerHighly accurate pistol but will cost you an extra loadout point.
Message 6 of 20 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

swiftavenger212 wrote:

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 

^ Incorrect. Theres one small firearm, one large firearm and rest are purchaseable weapons. 


What small firearm?

 

All weapons beside full auto burst are purchaseables.

 

AK's post didn't mention it but Enforcer is a purchaseable.


And you know this how?


 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/16/the-last-of-us-grounded-bundle-detailed/#sf2604583

 

Highly accurate pistol but will cost you an extra loadout point. Equip in the Purchasable loadout slot, then use in-game parts to buy it during the match.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 7 of 20 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/25/2013
Online
1044 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

swiftavenger212 wrote:

Lathiel- wrote:

swiftavenger212 wrote:

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 

^ Incorrect. Theres one small firearm, one large firearm and rest are purchaseable weapons. 


What small firearm?

 

All weapons beside full auto burst are purchaseables.

 

AK's post didn't mention it but Enforcer is a purchaseable.


And you know this how?


 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/16/the-last-of-us-grounded-bundle-detailed/#sf2604583

 

Highly accurate pistol but will cost you an extra loadout point. Equip in the Purchasable loadout slot, then use in-game parts to buy it during the match.


Fair enough. I was hoping to use it as a replacement for my silenced 9MM, but I guess that won't be happening now.

Casually wrecking some Masters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUYC823CwI
Message 8 of 20 (344 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/10/2014
Offline
702 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014
That's pretty lame, I was hoping at least some of these wouldn't be purchasables, ugh there goes my dream of using the shorty, double barrel shotgun AND single barrel shotgun all in one loadout
Message 9 of 20 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

The Full-Auto and Enforcer are not purchasable weapons, the blog is incorrect. The Specter and Assault Rifle are WAY more powerful than the Full-Auto. Everything has its place.

Message 10 of 20 (312 Views)