Sackboy
511 posts

Re: Next patch balances and fixes ideas

Jul 8, 2013

homes500 wrote:
I can't believe i'm saying this but EyeCue is right. Nothing in the game needs to be nerfed or buffed. All the weapons in the game are balanced perfectly. All ND needs to do is fix the technical problems and more game modes.

The 9mm would beg to differ. The revolver as a substantial advantage over the 9mm.  

Message 21 of 29 (98 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Keep the flamethrower as it is. It's the most inconsistent weapon, fom my experience. Along with the people I've asked.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 22 of 29 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 8, 2013

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

homes500 wrote:
I can't believe i'm saying this but EyeCue is right. Nothing in the game needs to be nerfed or buffed. All the weapons in the game are balanced perfectly. All ND needs to do is fix the technical problems and more game modes.

The 9mm would beg to differ. The revolver as a substantial advantage over the 9mm.  

It has a high rate of fire. Balanced. Stop crying about things that ain't even broken.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 23 of 29 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Proposed Changes to Weapons in TLOU MP:

1. Molotovs - Molotovs should not have their radius of explosion enhanced by Explosion Expert. In my opinion, it is borderline OP.

2. Flamethrower - It needs some kind of buff. When I have used it, people have on multiple occasions literally run through the fire and downed me with a nail bat.

3. Machete - It costs 4 load-out points to equip and a decent amount of in-game parts to actually purchase. What you get for your investment is essentially a weaker version of a 2x4. If it is not going to be made a 1-hit down, it should at least be given the ability to knife people in the back like a shiv.

4. Bow - I feel one of two things should be done with the bow. It's damage should either be reflected by how far the draw-string is pulled back (ie if you only pull it back half ways, it should only do 50% damage), or the bow should not be able to be shot unless the draw-string is pulled back all the way.

5. Burst Rifle - It's damage against body armor needs to be increased.

Message 24 of 29 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Your ideas for the bow are genius
Message 25 of 29 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 8, 2013

The reviving DEFINITELY needs to be changed to this. Giving players who weren't the initial "revivers" some points would encourage teamwork and increase the chances that your teammates will revive. As for that machete buff... Ohhh as a person who already uses the machete, that would make me feel invincible. Buff? Unnecessary... But that would give us machete users even more power... I'm conflicted Smiley Wink

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 26 of 29 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 8, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

homes500 wrote:

It has a high rate of fire. Balanced. Stop crying about things that ain't even broken.

The gun itself isn't broken. The stats of it are fine. The ammo count, isn't. They need to increase the ammo count for it slightly because it is statistically proven that the revolver can kill more in one clip compared to the 9MM. That is literally the only thing they need to do to make it be able to stand up against the revolver. As it stands right now, the revolver is way superior.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 27 of 29 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3990 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Just fix the party/lobby/friends list. I want to know who is already in a party and how much time has elapsed in their match.
Message 28 of 29 (63 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 8, 2013

KingdomSlayah wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

homes500 wrote:

The gun itself isn't broken. The stats of it are fine. The ammo count, isn't. They need to increase the ammo count for it slightly because it is statistically proven that the revolver can kill more in one clip compared to the 9MM. That is literally the only thing they need to do to make it be able to stand up against the revolver. As it stands right now, the revolver is way superior.

Nope. Still no need to buff it. Just because it doesn't equal the revolver in killing power doesn't mean it needs an ammo buff. Especially when the 9mm has a higher ROF and a silencer.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 29 of 29 (59 Views)
0 Likes