Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

Re: Nice part system

Dec 5, 2013
OPT1MU5PR1MU5 wrote: So **bleep**. Just lost 20-0. The whole game: no frigging binding.

Picked I don't know how many boxes. Couldn't craft one melee weapon nor molly. Oh, all this while we were getting rammed by their mollies and melees.

This is the worst example of this sh**ty system I've ever encountered, but it happens too many times.

How's that even possible? How bad can this system be??

( and yeah, I rage quit. )

Reellongbow wrote :dont play supply raid, i have a 1.44 kdr on there, a 2.5 on survivors, play that! have way more time to craft and plan out stuff. also slap on collector 2.

Supply raid is so much more fast paced which a lot of people enjoy and also harder. It requires 50% more kills . I typically win survivors in 4-5 rounds its too easy I only play when its me and one other person .

Survivors has a lot of campers that's why reellongbow enjoys it and thrives lol
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 5, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

That sucks OP but if I lost 20-0 I would blame myself and my teammates more so than not finding binding.

True that. But having at least a few molotovs and a melee weapon would have helped ease the pain...

We were able to down a few players from a distance, but they kept getting revived...

Anwyays, it was the first time I've lost 20-0. Hopefully, the last. Not a good feeling.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Reellongbow wrote :dont play supply raid, i have a 1.44 kdr on there, a 2.5 on survivors, play that! have way more time to craft and plan out stuff. also slap on collector 2.

Supply raid is so much more fast paced which a lot of people enjoy and also harder. It requires 50% more kills . I typically win survivors in 4-5 rounds its too easy I only play when its me and one other person .

I enjoy supply raid more than survivors... I don't care much about my stats. It's just more fun to play.

Never tried collector...is it worth it ??

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 5, 2013
I've won a few games without anybody on my team dying, and it always amazes me that people stay long enough to finish. Props for sticking it out (almost) til the end.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:
Don't listen to Longbow. Don't go over to the dark side.

Dunno why but my whole team and i all suck horribly @ supply raid but we are 2+ players on survivors. Random spawns make me stupid because it messes up my enem predection and comfort zones because there is always a threat. We just suck bad at respawn, and that is everygame so i always play elimination.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Dec 5, 2013

OPT1MU5PR1MU5 wrote:

I enjoy supply raid more than survivors... I don't care much about my stats. It's just more fun to play.

Collector, oh ya. Tried if the first time last night, was top of my teams list with me only 4-2 and another guy was 10-4. I had the revolver to lvl 2 and the flame thrower by round 2. It also makes the boxes drop those 100 parts more too. Its a must in both my loadouts now.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 5, 2013
Yeah, it threw me off the first time you'd added me and it said you'd only played for like an hour. I don't typically bother checking Survivors. I typically don't like the no respawns thing in games, but playing with yu and your party was pretty fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:
Yeah, it threw me off the first time you'd added me and it said you'd only played for like an hour. I don't typically bother checking Survivors. I typically don't like the no respawns thing in games, but playing with yu and your party was pretty fun.

Thanks. We can still play together we are on everynight, chung and i.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Incangeneral wrote: Supply raid is so much more fast paced which a lot of people enjoy and also harder. It requires 50% more kills . I typically win survivors in 4-5 rounds its too easy I only play when its me and one other person .

Optimus wrote: I enjoy supply raid more than survivors... I don't care much about my stats. It's just more fun to play.

Op collector is more noticeable on survivors and interrogation provided the game is long and you couple it with a perk such as FAT or crafter. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
732 posts

Dec 6, 2013
The system is screwed up beyond the welfare.
I see matches where level wise its even and i cant get squat from a crate.
Then get placed against levels zero-10 and destroy them and the crates give plenty of items turning the match into a complete new player stomp. Just makes no sense.
sig.....How many Uncharted fans does it take to change a tire?--- None, they just sit around talking about how much better the last one was.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (38 Views)