Gaming Beast
2002 posts

Re: No parties mode, do you play it ? Is it really that bad?

Dec 6, 2013
Bizzerker_Bauer wrote :They should patch in a new feature, where if you special execute a teammates down you just automatically explode
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Dec 6, 2013

@Bizzerker_Bauer 

"I'd also like if people would just sit still while I'm healing. Don't expect me to follow you around to finish while you go off to do whatever it is randumbs do. Sit still so I can finish and get back to winning the match for you."

and which first aid training do you use? i personally find #2 usually kinda annoying. dont expect ppl to stay still and waste time only so you can get some points.

that said, if i do have time (no enemies around etc.) ill often play along and wait for them to heal me.

ad topic.

i used to play a lot in no parties when none of my friends were playing. tbh ive a pretty good experience there. now i just play dlc no matter whether im with friends or alone.

Message 32 of 40 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 6, 2013
That would be **bleep** hilarious. Lmao I'm thinking about it right now.
Message 33 of 40 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 6, 2013
Now that I think about it with my luck I'd stun someone with a smoke and end up special executing the teammate next to them instead of shivving them and then exploding. -.-
Message 34 of 40 (129 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1164 posts

Dec 6, 2013
I use first aid training in almost all my loadouts, so I didn't have people really heal me unless the fighting has obviously paused/over.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 35 of 40 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Dec 6, 2013

I play with randoms most of the time, especially if I try new weapons and perks and so on.

I also love when I downed somone with my bow and I want to use him as a bait to throw a molotov or a bomb as I KNOW the other 3 enemies are around the corner and haven't seen me. Then, one of my teammates sprints in to special execute that guy and instantly gets shot without even touching him. I mean, if he would have just shot him that would have been very annoying, but running in to special execute is just plain stupid. Seriously guys, if I let someone crawl even if I could kill him myself easily, it is for a reason.

I think special executions are the main thing you can see someone is new to the game, I do that maybe once every 2 matches, but noobs just special execute whatever they see and whenever they have the opportunity.

Another thing again is what I call the voyeurism: If your whole team is sitting behind cover and watch you getting owned by the enemy team without even shooting or helping in any way. Then they slowly crawl away after you are special executed, because they fear it could happen to them as well...

Anyway, most of the time the teams are decent, and I like meeting new people.

Art by Janice Chu
Message 36 of 40 (119 Views)
Gaming Beast
2002 posts

Dec 7, 2013

foofighter^ can't stand people who don't anything when they should then go off one by one to get killed. 

Agreed i enjoyed playing against different people by myself.

Message 37 of 40 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Why not just try it for yourself???

Its just Last Of Us Multiplayer without kids with mica
Message 38 of 40 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Mics*
Message 39 of 40 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

Dec 8, 2013
I just had a game where I had 10 executiins of my team's 11 in Supply Raid. Prime example of what people hate about no parties.
Message 40 of 40 (45 Views)