Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Re: No parties mode, do you play it ? Is it really that bad?

Dec 5, 2013
The balancing aspect of matchmaking is why this mode is so frustrating 90% of the time. They always seem to have all the triple digit pickup sticks on one team.
Message 11 of 40 (152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Dec 5, 2013

It's not bad, that isn't to say that I don't have a match every now and then where my 3 teammates have a combined IQ of 2. Overall though I would say the majority of my matches are well balanced in level and most of the time I run into competent players.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 40 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Dec 5, 2013
Pickup sticks. So THATS how they came up with those rankings...
Message 13 of 40 (135 Views)
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 5, 2013

I play in No Parties all the time.

The funny part is when there's an enemy behind me, about to kill me, and three teammates in front of me staring at the moon.

Non-troll member, so I'm not around much.
Message 14 of 40 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16305 posts

Dec 5, 2013
That is the one thing I abhor about no parties, but i'm starting to see a lot of in dlc

People do not shoot. I'm getting 2v1ed, guy just hides. Doesn't do a thing to help. 5 seconds later they spot him, Finish him off.

Dude, shoooooooooooot!

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 15 of 40 (114 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Dec 5, 2013
My favorite is when they wait to start shooting until either after you're downed or to steal the kill once you've downed somebody.
Message 16 of 40 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Dec 5, 2013

scootgar wrote:
That is the one thing I abhor about no parties, but i'm starting to see a lot of in dlc

People do not shoot. I'm getting 2v1ed, guy just hides. Doesn't do a thing to help. 5 seconds later they spot him, Finish him off.

Dude, shoooooooooooot!

omg I hate when teammates are super slow to act, like you just engage in a gun battle and your teammate behind you, slowly crawls against the wall watching, like dude covert doesn't help here!

Also when I act as a distraction expecting teammates to take advantage of it, I end up just dying while they watch the enemy occupied with killing me, then leave.

photo Sniper.png
Message 17 of 40 (104 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Dec 5, 2013
Oh hey, I love that too. Going for a flank while my other 3 teammates are in a gunfight with the entire enemy team. Down half of them and your team does nothing but camp where they were while the rest of the enemy team turns and downs you, kills you, and revives your downs.
Message 18 of 40 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Dec 5, 2013

can't forget when you have the number advantage, but instead of your team playing it to our advantage, they go in one at a time after the one before dies.

photo Sniper.png
Message 19 of 40 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Dec 5, 2013
I had one of the greatest thing ever happen the other day in no parties. Teammate runs in and gets downed by an armored guy. I circle around for the angle, down him, and note that he has a bomb there that I need to watch out for. I revive my teammate, and he instantly sprints in to special execute the guy. He gets downed by the bomb, and I teabag him and move on while he bleeds out, laughing at the instant and poetic justice of the situation.
Message 20 of 40 (88 Views)