May 10 2014
By: Tramp947 Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Now that Awareness users can see Covert Training 3 users will you continue with CT3?

10 replies 948 views Edited May 10, 2014

Awareness users can easily see Covert Training 3 users and some people don't realise this as people are getting Awareness mixed up with Damage Marker. Covert Training 3 only protects from marking not nametags. So Covert Training 3 users will you continue with CT3? Have you noticed people spotting you more? What you swapping CT3 with? How do you plan to adapt to Awareness perk? 

Message 1 of 11 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Now that Awareness users can see Covert Training 3 users will you continue with CT3?

May 10, 2014

it really doesnt counter ct

Message 2 of 11 (945 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2575 posts

Re: Now that Awareness users can see Covert Training 3 users will you continue with CT3?

May 10, 2014
CT3 is what every sniper uses. Im not even using CT1, so i just put in awareness and my, it is SOOO much better to snipe. With the 900 part full upgrade and with awareness, no silenced semi is gonna sneak up on me.I also see their nametags when i take damage, so please keep on shooting at my chest, so i can pop back into cover, heal, and know exactly where you are, without hawk eyed 2

Hawk eyed 2
Awareness 2
Strategist 2
All perks combined, no covert 3 shotgun weilding rushers will sneak up on you!! Mwhaahhaha
Message 3 of 11 (937 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 10, 2014

^ I know I love using Awareness knowing that imo Covert Training 3 users are just wasting 5 load out points when they could swap it for Awareness and have two load out points to spend on something else. Its even funnier that some Covert Training 3 users don't know that Awareness users can see them. Their Awareness of Awareness isen't that great. Agility + Awareness + Burst Rifle = xD

Message 4 of 11 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

May 10, 2014

Haven't tried Awareness.  If someone is crotch walking behind a barrier and you can't visilbly see them, does the nametag still show?

Apparently the world of scarcity does not apply to all the moronic posters on this forum.
Message 5 of 11 (915 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2014

^ Yep. Nametags light up like Chrismas trees. Lol @ crotch walking xD

Message 6 of 11 (894 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2014

The ability awareness is perfect for snipers, as it is very useful to see all the enemies from a distance. Besides, with this skill equipped enemies have equipped the ability covert training 3 have to be more cautious, hiding behind coverts and walls.

As to those who carry awareness, I recommend these two strategies:

-Go Out to the buildings and move quickly to the left and the right stick right and in a moment you will know if there is anyone.

-If you see an enemy with ct3 inside a small room, you can cheat and pretend that you have not seen and leaving  your back easy and when he/she is close, you turn and you shoot first

Message 7 of 11 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 10, 2014

^ Good advice thanks. Its a good perk for people who don't snip aswell. It regularly gives their location away so I know where they are. Add Agility to the mix and it becomes a great combo.

Message 8 of 11 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
78 posts

May 11, 2014

-Awareness. (and strategist by proxy) supposed to be the pathetic, selfish answer to covert 3 players? I've tried using this perk and it's completely useless. At least strategist doubles as a perk to spawn early and with teammates... Awareness just doesn't help me at all, excpet by distracting me with a HUGE nametag that literally doesn nothing to help me.  Pretty much any other perk is worth these loadout points.
Awareness sounds more like being able to see traps without listening mode, or calling out if someone puts a trap down in the first place at least.  not some perk that acts like an unwanted glitch.

Message 9 of 11 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
374 posts

May 11, 2014
I use covert 3 and have not noticed and difference. Not on all closeouts and my sniping closeout is covert 1 so I can get SS 3 with a silenced HR. Silenced is so powerful so as long as you keep the lens flare down.
Message 10 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes