Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

Sep 27, 2013
Lololololo above comment had me in tears.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 11 of 84 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

Sep 27, 2013

whoever considers hats to be tremendous value needs to have his head examined, I'm getting sick of this focus on hats from Naughty Dog, looking at the pictures AKyemeni posted I haven't seen anything really crazy yet, and let's hope you have learned from Uncharted 3 and are not going to make ugly looking hats that also look out of place and don't fit in The Last of Us universe again...

also, why waste time on developing 60 hats, seriously what's the point, I would say, develop 1 awesome cool hat that you can use to show of that you bhought the season pass and another, also 1 hat for platinum trophy for the game to show that off and 1 hat that is just very hard to unlock in the multiplayer (like the skull mask)...

and 75% off, sure, if you charge a lot of money for some of those **bleep** hats, then off course you get 75% off when you buy the season pass, but I'm only interested in the DLC (single player DLC and perhaps some maps) so I think I'm better off paying for it seperately, I'm not going to waste money on some customization items...

Message 12 of 84 (660 Views)
Naughty Host
8704 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

whoever considers hats to be tremendous value needs to have his head examined, I'm getting sick of this focus on hats from Naughty Dog, looking at the pictures AKyemeni posted I haven't seen anything really crazy yet, and let's hope you have learned from Uncharted 3 and are not going to make ugly looking hats that also look out of place and don't fit in The Last of Us universe again...

also, why waste time on developing 60 hats, seriously what's the point, I would say, develop 1 awesome cool hat that you can use to show of that you bhought the season pass and another, also 1 hat for platinum trophy for the game to show that off and 1 hat that is just very hard to unlock in the multiplayer (like the skull mask)...

and 75% off, sure, if you charge a lot of money for some of those **bleep** hats, then off course you get 75% off when you buy the season pass, but I'm only interested in the DLC (single player DLC and perhaps some maps) so I think I'm better off paying for it seperately, I'm not going to waste money on some customization items...

According to my calculations, with the info given, the 60+ hats and masks, if all bought without the season pass, would cost you 50 dollars.

Message 13 of 84 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5878 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

don't forget masks

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 14 of 84 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Sep 27, 2013
What if you dont purchase all the ones that are freaking stupid and no one will even use. How much do you spend then?

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 15 of 84 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Will this season pass be available further down the line so I can get it later? Or do I have to get it before the DLC drops?
Message 16 of 84 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Great things happen when thall patient.
Message 17 of 84 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

So much hate for a good console title, all of it stemming from the fact a game company prefer to take there time creating DLC rather than making the same map reboots seen in previous titles (Call of Duty). Which infact they charge more for, why hate on a company trying to keep player base in the terms of a season pass; at least they want the player base and to keep working on this project.

Give them a break; why come on the forums to moan at every update and state "oo glad I didn't even purchase" "oh won't even be playing then" etc. why browse the forums if your not even constructively criticizing.

So many old PS3, PC, Xbox 360 games across the board that literally haven't had an update for yearsss and people still play them regularly.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 18 of 84 (566 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Yassir.
Kudo for you.

Notice how it's same people complaining about the season pass?

I'm starting to believe some people bought the season pass & are just throwing fits because they've waited so long. Why someone would imply people are "stupid" for buying the season pass need to get a life. You ain't God, Jesus, or Moses shut your mouth and don't matter what you "think"
Message 19 of 84 (549 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4775 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Yay hats :3333

Hopefully the new map pack will get me more into the multiplayer again, I've been playing other games waiting for it.
tlousig2
Message 20 of 84 (519 Views)