Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

Sep 27, 2013
They say save 70%.

So if season pass is $20, all the dlc will cost $80!?

That's a bit much. Are they factoring in, like, 10 hats at $2 each?

Can someone from the company please list the retail of the upcoming packs?
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 84 (390 Views)
Sackboy
470 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

Sep 27, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Finally we get some DLC info.

I eagerly await the new maps. They look very interesting. I hope the dark atmosphere reminiscent of Downtown becomes more liked, cause I like dark levels.

The one thing I'm worried about is that the 2nd DLC drop won't be coming until December-January. Everyone will start getting their hands on a PS4 by then and the PS3 will begin to be thrown by the wayside, not to mention that the 3rd DLC will be after this point. I like that Naughty Dog is trying to keep the PS3 relevant, but I'm afraid for this strategy and it not being enough to keep people playing their PS3 and TLOU when they have a shiny new PS4.

We'll see how it works out. I'm waiting for the DLC, but I'm cautious about switching between PS3 and PS4 just to play TLOU.

Wouldn't the Gakai thing cover this potentially ?

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 84 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Even with the ps4, there are enough players on TLOU that will still be interested in mp. This game has staying power and I can see people still playing 2 years from now.

Edit: I'm not sure but when they release TLOU for Ps4, will they be able to play mp on the same servers as Ps3 players?

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 84 (338 Views)
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Single Player DLC ... Soon

dsa

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 84 (321 Views)
Wastelander
528 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Sooooooo why don't you just stop posting on the forums? This kind of stuff doesn't take one month to make kid. This game is a dynamic work of art. Everyone who is working on it is highly qualified and among the best in their field. You have the attention span of a 12 year old. I'm grauduating college in a few months and guess what? That took 4 years. Patience rewards you.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 84 (317 Views)
Wastelander
528 posts

Sep 27, 2013
That was in reply to the person who posted "Sooooooooooooooooooo happy I didn't waste my money on the stupid Season Pass"
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 84 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Soo Happy I bought the season pass! Can't wait! Thank You Naughty Dog!:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 84 (302 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 27, 2013
So many entitlists on this forums. We finally get some info on the first map pack and we actually get a release date yet people are still whining. Lol no wonder I don't come on the forums anymore. The negativity is absolutely terrible here. I guess people like quantity or quality lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 84 (265 Views)
Naughty Host
8574 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Shiny_Pony_ wrote:
They say save 70%.

So if season pass is $20, all the dlc will cost $80!?

That's a bit much. Are they factoring in, like, 10 hats at $2 each?

Can someone from the company please list the retail of the upcoming packs?

$50 will be for hats, if my calculations are correct. That means 60+ hats, if bought seperately, would cost $50.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 84 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Sep 27, 2013

FightingGi wrote:

Even with the ps4, there are enough players on TLOU that will still be interested in mp. This game has staying power and I can see people still playing 2 years from now.

Edit: I'm not sure but when they release TLOU for Ps4, will they be able to play mp on the same servers as Ps3 players?

I must have missed the announcement of The Last of Us coming to PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 84 (257 Views)
0 Likes