Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Yes, thank you ND for the great game and soon to be DLC's !! I'm glad that I got the season pass.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 84 (371 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Can´t wait until the October 15. I think it´s time for me to buy the season pass. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 84 (367 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

The thing is people have to remember that for a 20 dollar season pass you are essentially getting another game, ( single player dlc) and 2 mp modes. Yes, only for 20 bucks !! This will in turn give you plenty hours of entertainment, again for only 20 bucks.

You can't expect the devs to just pump out these dlc's like it's fast food. It's best to be patient and wait for a quality product to come out. It's not like there are thousands of other games to play in the meantime! Enough, with these little kid entitlists.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 84 (362 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I find people who are calling out whiners just as annoying.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 84 (323 Views)
Fender Bender
2344 posts

Sep 27, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I wonder if these hats and masks have hats.

I'd kill for a clown mask that gives me Covert Training 4...

I want the mask that increases the SAR RoF and accuracy by 100% :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 84 (304 Views)
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I want the Brawler 3 mask that gives me 50 % health for each melee hit lol. Oh s*** that would make me fists OP, yo ND me fists need nerfing :smileyhappy:

(Q) Whats the difference between a hacker and a booster? (A) They both use different unlegit methods to achieve the same goal.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 84 (292 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5366 posts

Sep 27, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
I wonder if these hats and masks have hats.

I'd kill for a clown mask that gives me Covert Training 4...

I want the mask that increases the SAR RoF and accuracy by 100% :smileylol:

As long as we get a hat that gives a 2x4 an additional 3 mods, extends its reach by 20 feet, and makes it free to craft mods for it.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 84 (291 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

sooie92 wrote
I find people who are calling out whiners just as annoying.

I find that people that complain about the people that call out whiners even more annoying :smileyhappy:

At least I have something to say. Do you actually have an opinion or are you going to troll, lol

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 84 (287 Views)
Wastelander
639 posts

Sep 27, 2013

MitchRico wrote:
Sooooooo why don't you just stop posting on the forums? This kind of stuff doesn't take one month to make kid. This game is a dynamic work of art. Everyone who is working on it is highly qualified and among the best in their field. You have the attention span of a 12 year old. I'm grauduating college in a few months and guess what? That took 4 years. Patience rewards you.

Are you a moron? 

Never said anything bad about the release schedule in any of the dlc. in fact I praised it

Read all my posts before you spout any more drivel 

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 84 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I was waiting for a DLC announcement before I picked up the Season Pass, and now that we've gotten one, I'll consider buying it.

I'll be getting the three main DLC drops for sure, and the Season Pass alone would most likely save ten dollars on that.

I think the content is fair, a map pack, more SP, and another MP pack, however, I find the hats to be ridiculously unnecessary. I'm not complaining about them, but I will never understand NaughtyDog's obsession with hats. I mean, maybe I do to a certain extent...they're small, they're cheap, they bring in money

...but sixty? That is ridiculous. I mean, how can you even think up that many different hats/masks for a game like The Last of Us? NaughtyDog may not be the most punctual company that I've ever seen, but when it comes to hats you better **bleep** believe they will knock it out of the park.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 84 (235 Views)