Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
705 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

Sep 27, 2013
I think I'm getting the season pass. Idk.
Former Forum Tag Champion

*The L in alex is an i.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 84 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Official DLC Announcement! Abandoned Territiories Map Pack and new customization

Sep 27, 2013

So many posts taking about the "value" of a 20$ buy for season pass.

Costs me nearly 26$ for the same pass...

Why? Because I live in Europe? £15.99? Not surprised... Same old same old...

I would advise anyone outside anyone outside of USA to consider firstly whether a season pass is worth it (blind sale as you don't know what you're getting) and secondly are you prepared to pay more than other people for the same privilege??

Message 72 of 84 (524 Views)
Wastelander
705 posts

Sep 28, 2013
When the first map pack released?
Former Forum Tag Champion

*The L in alex is an i.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 84 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Sep 28, 2013

FightingGi wrote:

sooie92 wrote
I find people who are calling out whiners just as annoying.

I find that people that complain about the people that call out whiners even more annoying :smileyhappy:

At least I have something to say. Do you actually have an opinion or are you going to troll, lol

Lol, since when did I complain about that... I just pointed out that I'm annoyed, that's not complaining.

You're seriously not making sense to me right now.. at least you have what to say? Calling out people who are voicing their own opinions on here?

As far as my opinion about this DLC goes... still haven't decided if I'm going to buy the Season Pass or not.. Love the game and MP but not sure if it's worth 20 $, just me though.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 84 (418 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

Lol, you're the one not making sense.

I did voice my opinion and I did state that I get sick of little whiney babies that are so entitled they feel they want everything for a 20 dollar season pass. I think it's ridiculous and so I called them out. A few others have stated that also. 

All you did was originally say. that you find people that call out whiners just as annoying..lol. Well, it's a forum, you better get used to people voicing their opinions. 

Hopefully the whiney entitled babies will leave the thread and hopefully the game :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 84 (372 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Super excited for the new maps! 60 hat items? That's a lot. I wonder, if you don't have the season pass, can you earn them in game by completing certain actions like the other customizables? A little annoyed with the long wait for the Single player DLC, but oh well, if it turns out to be amazing, all will be forgiven :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 84 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Jeet097 wrote:

I wonder, if you don't have the season pass, can you earn them in game by completing certain actions like the other customizables? 

lol no

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 84 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Well you did say,

'I find that people that complain about the people that call whiners even more annoying."

Which I assume it was directed at me but the thing is, I wasn't complaining. Doe this look like complaining to you?

"I find people who are calling out whiners just as annoying." I don't think so.

Not everybody is going to agree with you, when someone says they don't like what ND is offering on the first DLC, that's their opinion. It may seem ridiculous to YOU but not everybody thinks like you. You may feel like 60 new hats are cool but to someone else might find them pointless.

So what I'm saying is just because they're not saying what you want them to say, it doesn't make them an automatic whiny babies.

You can disagree but don't go on about how much of a whiner they are...

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 84 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 28, 2013
How many of the 60 hats are currently available to Season Pass owners?
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 84 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

(Quote Well you did say,

'I find that people that complain about the people that call whiners even more annoying."

Which I assume it was directed at me but the thing is, I wasn't complaining. Doe this look like complaining to you?

"I find people who are calling out whiners just as annoying." I don't think so.

Not everybody is going to agree with you, when someone says they don't like what ND is offering on the first DLC, that's their opinion. It may seem ridiculous to YOU but not everybody thinks like you. You may feel like 60 new hats are cool but to someone else might find them pointless.

So what I'm saying is just because they're not saying what you want them to say, it doesn't make them an automatic whiny babies.

You can disagree but don't go on about how much of a whiner they are... End Quote)

I just found that statement, "I find people who are calling out whiners just as annoying." annoying also because I was actually pointing out something that is true and I'm glad that I called them out. This is a forum to express your opinions. Just like they feel the right to complain, I can also express my opinion. That's what forums are all about aren't they?

I will go on because people do whine on this thread about  ND's plans about the upcoming dlc's.. The hats are a throw  in, as stated previously, so my post wasn't referring to skins or hats.

What more do they want for 20 bucks ? The season pass is 20 bucks for a single story dlc, and 2 mp dlc's. The hats and skins are aesthic. I'm just stating a fact, some of the posts on this thread are people upset because of ND not having some dlc's ready until 2014 or because ND stated they will have some new hats, skins ( which are a throw in anyway).... Well, maybe it takes a while to make a quality dlc.

I just find some people on this thread are very whiney and entitled.  I am not the only one that sees this ! You don't have to agree but it's true. I suggest you read this entire thread over again and you will see that some people are never satisfied with ND and act like babies, not only on this thread but on others. 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 84 (239 Views)