Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
15 posts

Re: Official TLOU Patch 1.03 and Interrogation Mode Feedback Thread

Sep 26, 2013

Any word on when the promotional giveaway will be handed out?

Please use plain text.
Message 1251 of 1,335 (390 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1659 posts

Sep 28, 2013

^ Should be on or before Tuesday-ish, since that's the end of the 3-4 weeks.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 1252 of 1,335 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Sep 28, 2013

LudicrouslyLiam wrote:

I can't take it anymore. This matchmaking system PUNISHES you for being good at the game. I'm not being arrogant; I'm very good at TLOU multiplayer. I'm sorry if this post carries a hint of elitism, but this is what happens:

I have teammates that just don't know what to even do; they have no idea how to play as a team. It'll be last man (me) with the opposing team having 12 lives left. I'm good enough to carry the whole team and win the match from this point. But then this vicious cycle begins, where the game will CONSTANTLY put me with level 0s or people with no ability, against people who aren't all that great either. But it's like the game thinks it balances out because of me. It's making the game excruciatingly hard to enjoy. I don't enjoy carrying a team; it stresses me the f*** out. What makes it worse is that, they won't even notice that I'm engaged with like 3 guys at once. So if a 4th guy doesn't come along and overpower me, I'll down all 3 of them. 

But then my teammates get this signal, and swoop down like f****** vultures to grab my executions. It's quite amazing actually; it's like they've honed their kill-stealing skills for years. If they even had a hand in getting the down, I wouldn't be annoyed. 

I know how people act in online play isn't anything I should expect Naughty Dog to fix. But why can't I have good players as teammates, against other good players? While it isn't an indication of skill, I think you should be matched up with players of similar K.D ratio. Or something other than the system in place - I just can't stand it anymore.

Anyone else in the same vicious cycle? Maybe I should just have a few bad games and get thrown into a different pool of players, lol...

Just so you know... most of the time these level "zeros" are actually not level zero but the game just displays them as level zero.  Only until the game is over and you look at their levels in the lobby can you determine what level they are (which doesn't necessary corelate to being better or worse at the game)

Please use plain text.
Message 1253 of 1,335 (372 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Uhh is the reward late be cause its now thursday i haven't missed it right because I put mine in 8/30 before 9/4?

Please use plain text.
Message 1254 of 1,335 (310 Views)
PlayStation MVP
371 posts

Oct 3, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 1255 of 1,335 (301 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

This mode is great but I'm tired of all the tie games. I want to address an important issue, PLEASE STOP THE TIMER (after hitting 0) WHEN SOMEONE IS UNLOCKING !! I am so angry right now, I made a sprint for the safe during the last minute downing 2 enemies along the way and had roughly 15 seconds to unlock with a bomb near... Shot the bomb and started unlocking  but hey guess what? I opened the safe 2 seconds after the timer hit 0 and its a tie game :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Message 1256 of 1,335 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Where's the digital prize?

Please use plain text.
Message 1257 of 1,335 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4397 posts

Oct 9, 2013

So, I'm not the only one who forgot? aha!

Please use plain text.
Message 1258 of 1,335 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17990 posts

Oct 9, 2013

bookepride wrote:

So, I'm not the only one who forgot? aha!

I haven't forgotten either.

The Digital Reward should be coming very soon. I do not have a definite date or know what it is, but you should keep an eye out for the Digital Reward, which I believe will be coming via a PSN Message, much like how Sony sent out the waves of money via PSN Message.

I'm sorry that I don't have any other kind of info, but this is all I know about when and how the Digital Reward will come.

Please use plain text.
Message 1259 of 1,335 (193 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Survivors Mode is still my favorite! Interrogation Mode, still to this day, only manages to **** me the **** ***!!!! So many kills, so many supplies gathered from killed foes and the Parts Earned at the end of each match are very few. It's a crazy mode to play with random teams too. I prefer to play it with a full party. Actually it's the only way I play Interrogation. That's just me though... Survivors is my favorite. 

So... Can we know what the digital reward for posting here is? Is it a BackPack for Multiplayer?

Please use plain text.
Message 1260 of 1,335 (371 Views)
0 Likes