Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Re: One Shot Downs

Sep 25, 2013

To BLiTZ 
So you mean I was getting two shots but seemed like one because I was lagging?
That's a bummer...

I guess I don't understand about Japanese being Mexican or the other way around. lol.

Message 11 of 18 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Sep 25, 2013
Chinese premade 4's with s.a.r. squad attack is pretty crazy too. In referencr to the **bleep** thing
Message 12 of 18 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

MrBadNews- wrote:
Chinese premade 4's with s.a.r. squad attack is pretty crazy too. In referencr to the **bleep** thing

Hehe. Quite a bit of players from Hongkong that plays this MP. (no I'm not one)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 13 of 18 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Sep 25, 2013

It's more likely that you got hit by multiple enemies, but that their shots were so close together that you perceived them as being one shot.  I know when my cousin and I would both play using the HR there would be a lot of times when we'd end up teamshotting people and killing them so fast that they probably had no idea what happened.  If I hadn't been sitting in the same room with him I'm sure there would've been a lot of times when I would've assumed they'd just had low enough health to go down to one bullet.

Message 14 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 25, 2013
The long distance lag can make it seem like you were killed by 1 bullet, but really it was the normal amount. That's why I referenced Japan. So far away from most anyone posting here.

The Japanese are the new Mexicans is s reference to Uncharted. In those games, Mexicans were pretty abundant. And they typically lagged. In my experiences in tlou, the Mexicans are not showing up in matchmaking (Awesome!), but they have been replaced by a new Laggy group... The Japanese.
Message 15 of 18 (121 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 26, 2013
They find americans laggy also.
www.youtube.com/arolsouls - Come by my channel to experience some of the best LoU vids, including sick plays, tutorials, commentaries and general entertaining quality content.
Message 16 of 18 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Sep 26, 2013

To BLiTZ

Thank you for the explanation. 
I never knew about that saying since I wasn't into Uncharted.
Yes, it seems that there are quite a few Japanese playing LoU MP and so as other people like Europeans, Chinese and Koreans etc.  I kinda like that it's so international in MP.  But I suppose the further people are coming from, greater lags....    

I thought the game recognizes this kind of regional differences....  But I guess not.
I'm sorry this is getting far off from the original subject.  Please PM me if you would like to continue this.  Smiley Happy

Happy hunting!!

Message 17 of 18 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 26, 2013
@iBioXide I doubt they see too much lag when they,are not hosting. 1 Japanese, 7 US. Thus makes for 1 bullet sponge. Guess who? In fact he's probably wondering why I'm just standing around,while he shoots me. But in reality I've already emptied the clip into him.
Message 18 of 18 (100 Views)
0 Likes