Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Parties being split up.. please fix.

Jun 17, 2013
ND's never gonna fix it. Uncharted 3 still has this issue 2 years after it's release.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 11 of 18 (167 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Newsflash:   Naughty Dog will never fix bugs in their games.  One of two things will happen:

1. The game will have the bug for it's entire lifespan and NDI will never bother trying to fix it.   Too busy working on the next project to get more money from you instead of providing you a quality product for the money you have already given them.

2. Sooner or later a bug gets fixed.   It may take a year for them to get around to fixing it but it gets fixed all the same.  The next game they put out, that bug that was already fixed in the previous game will once again be in the new game.  It would require an extra hour of their time to go over the bugs list from the previous game, see the ones they fixed and implement those fixes in the new game when designing it. 

the bug described in this thread has been around since Uncharted 2 was released and has never been fixed.  Perhaps the developers of the game do not have the coding knowledge to fix it.  Perhaps Naughty Dog doesn't pay their employees as much as other studios so the guys who actually have the coding knowledge to fix this bug are working for another studio, one which pays more. 

Message 12 of 18 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I stopped reading your post after you claimed Last of Us was not a quality product. You must not have played the story. You know, that part of the game that makes it worth well over $60?
Message 13 of 18 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Eric-F-13 wrote:
I stopped reading your post after you claimed Last of Us was not a quality product. You must not have played the story. You know, that part of the game that makes it worth well over $60?

You pay $60 for the whole package. Who says that you are not allowed to judge the quality of a game from its MP component?

That's like saying that we shouldn't judge CoD for its crappy SP component.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 18 (119 Views)
Fender Bender
4473 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Ya teamwork is important so I hope it's fixed for those who are experiencing it.
 photo FotoFlexer_PhotoS2popular.jpg
Message 15 of 18 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Jun 18, 2013

My hopes for Naughty Dog fixing this like this is really "eh" now.  Also, I tried playing with randoms in this game, you think even with randoms, they'd know to heal a teammate when I'm obviously in reach and not under any fire but nooo

they just left me there and let me die.. that or they didn't even know about it? :smileyindifferent:

As for the parties being split, it's only happened to me on a few occasions.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 16 of 18 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jun 18, 2013

SuperStarShots wrote:

bent_toe wrote:

Whats with the players that rush to supply stashes at the start of a round?! Morons?

You think people that pick up the supply at the start that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU are morons?
Wow, you must suck at this game. No wonder you need a clan.
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but YOU are the problem.
You think you're good because you have teammates but you clearly dont even know how to play the game.

You defend people that rush to supply points and revealing the group by running... because those **bleep** think that they have to take the supplies first. It's not that i don't get the exact same supply when i reach it in prown position.

They rush because they are too dumb to realise that everyone gets exactly the same amount of stuff.

And you defend them and think that i (altough i NOWHERE mentioned anything about it) call them dumb because they pick up the FIRST supply point in front of us... lol!

Dude... you have no clue.

Canon 1Ds
Message 17 of 18 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3541 posts

Jun 18, 2013

bent_toe wrote:

SuperStarShots wrote:

bent_toe wrote:

Whats with the players that rush to supply stashes at the start of a round?! Morons?

You think people that pick up the supply at the start that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU are morons?
Wow, you must suck at this game. No wonder you need a clan.
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but YOU are the problem.
You think you're good because you have teammates but you clearly dont even know how to play the game.

You defend people that rush to supply points and revealing the group by running... because those **bleep** think that they have to take the supplies first. It's not that i don't get the exact same supply when i reach it in prown position.

They rush because they are too dumb to realise that everyone gets exactly the same amount of stuff.

And you defend them and think that i (altough i NOWHERE mentioned anything about it) call them dumb because they pick up the FIRST supply point in front of us... lol!

Dude... you have no clue.

Meh, it's the start of the match, everyone knows that everyone is in their spawnpoint, so it doesn't matter too much (of course it matters slightly).

Do you feel me?

Message 18 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes