Feb 19 2014
By: Angry-Toaster123 First Son 5 posts

Patch 1.06 FLAWS

2 replies 158 views Edited Feb 19, 2014

Can somebody PLEASE tell me why:

• People are revenge spawning without strategist
  • I can go an entire game without getting a bandage (winning OR losing: it just happened to me and it was 6-11 us) 
  • I put on brawler to not be able to modd a plank the entire match (yes I do save bandages till I craft them) 
  • I can get quick scoped by a bow and arrow through a truck (NERF THE D@MN BOW!!!) 
  • Why I can see my plank inside someone's head only to have them shoot me out of it?
  • Why toolboxes will give me nothing but materials I have maxed out on but cannot reuse (rags, alcohol, explosives)
  • why am I getting kicked out of games that have perfet connectivity still? 

They have time to nerf brawler and crafter 3, change around first aid and all this other pointless crap but they can't take care of these issues!?????? The multiplayer in this game is a DISGRACE! 

p.s. the last patch where they changed the plank to not show up on the second tool box was the stupidest idea ever.  there are so many one sided matches because the come back mechanics of this game are flawed, meanwhile one team is getting planks sooner than the other. FIX THIS TRASH NAUGHTY DOG! FIX YOUR STUPID MULTIPLAYER GLITCHES AND STOP TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO NERF AND BUFF LOADOUT SKILLS YOU STUPID IDIOT GAME DEVELOPERS!!!!

rant over. please comment if you agree. i've been playing it all weekend and I've never been so annoyed 

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Re: Patch 1.06 FLAWS

Feb 19, 2014
I'm not totally sure but from your post I'm getting the impression you might be mad?
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)
Wastelander
901 posts

Re: Patch 1.06 FLAWS

Feb 19, 2014

smugglin_yoyos wrote:
I'm not totally sure but from your post I'm getting the impression you might be mad?

Well, he is an angry toaster.

Anyway, I'm not sure if all those things are a result of the latest patch...

Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes