Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: Patch 1.06: Networking Changes Discussions - Part 2

Mar 8, 2014

honestly these problems are pushing me to the point where i don't even want to play anymore. im shived by a ghost. connection prevents me from even spawning for like a minute. then no lag symbol shows up yet i'm then kicked from the match. in the past couple hours i have played roughly 8 matches. of those 8 I have completed probably 2 maybe 3. 

yes I'm on wifi, yes I know its not the reccommended connection and I'm going to stop you before you say "well farmerguy95 we reccomend getting an ethernet connection!" because 1:it is impossible for me in my current situation. and 2: matches were fine before the update, so I know they can still be worked out. please fix this as I relly want to be able to play the multiplayer maps that I've already payed for that aren't even out yet.

also, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, but shivs need alot of work. shiv dancers **bleep** me off, then while im playing interrorgation, several times I've been up against 2 enemy players. Ill down one then toss a smoke bomb to incapacitate the other (im sure the "hit" sound plays and I hear them saying "i cant see!" and theyre coughing) Ill run up right next to both players and press triangle. obviously I want the player thats still up to shiv him but my charecter always goes for the downed one. (and yes I have a shiv, I have covert traing so I always have one) this results in me being killed and not getting anything else out of it. What Im asking for is that if in a case where two triangle button actions are given to a player, shiving should be dominant over the others.

Message 201 of 207 (367 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2014

The invisible player bug occurred the last 2 days regularly when playing with certain people, yes it seems that it depends on with whom you are playing!.

Its absolutely ridiculous, I never expired it before, and then suddenly it happened every few matches within only a few hours.

The (NEW) lag (and the glitches committing with it) is almost as ridiculous as the invisible player bug, for example people that I downed got up again like nothing happened and that repetitively in one match.

Either my matches are now 100% lag free and ok or they are a total mess, before the patch it was either lag free or a bit laggy but i had hardly matches that got out of control and are not worth it to finish them at all like now.

Since I get better internet soon (50 Mbit glaswire) I hope that will help to solve these problems, but a software solution would be the best for all players.

Message 202 of 207 (342 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 8, 2014

Today it was even stranger than usual! A player running around with no legs. You could only see his upper body. I had never experienced that before. The network trouble icon comes only sometimes when a opponents is near. But I have already able to play a few rounds without the network trouble icon. It depends on the players in the round. It's different every round

When can we expect about a new patch? 2 or 3 months?

Message 203 of 207 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

I tend to not really have any issues with the game, but today I was waiting for a game to start (it was on the loading screen) and it was on that for at least 3 minutes, it then went to a black screen for approximately 10 seconds, and then it said the game had ended and I got -67 supplies?

Normally when a game loads out, it just puts you back in to the lobby, but this time I actually lost parts.

There's also this glitch on Interrogation which I managed to get a video of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgmq10vJJyQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJheiupHdf4

I placed a bomb next to the lockbox when this happened, I could aim all my weapons but couldn't shoot anything. The second video shows me trying to throw a molotov.

Thanks to the ND for all the support and work they put in to trying to resolve the problems, a lot more than some other studios are doing :smileyhappy:

Message 204 of 207 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Mar 12, 2014
The past few nights have been bad. I see way too many 2 bar players. I have "seen" a couple of invisible guys. It has not been fun. I might get 2 matches in a row without this BS. Maybe the player pool has dwindled so low that even in SR non-DLC withparties, it ccan't find a good lobby? Its frustrating.
Message 205 of 207 (217 Views)
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 13, 2014

Umm... This happened to me a few hours ago... 

??? Is this what invisible glitches are like?

(Read video descriptoon if you wanna know how this happened)

#Parts4Teabag :smileyvery-happy:
---
My utoobz : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdKVpXPI_F9nBDU4KQKXDLw
Message 206 of 207 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 14, 2014
1.06.123 WAS THE BEST MULTIPLAYER VERSION. After reverting network refresh rate and the rest restriction in 1.06.124 game is broken again, sliding stick users, shooting through walls is most common examples. I don't care if someone doesn't have normal quality internet at home, it's not my problem, my problem is whith laggy players that ruin my matches. When i was playing on 1.06.123 i saw sometimes laggy player can't move cause his **bleep**y connection, it was more fair then let him shooting or shiv normal connection players, now i don't see it anymore. I request all restrictions from 1.06.123 patch to come back.
Message 207 of 207 (137 Views)