Feedback we're looking for:
- Are you getting the disconnect icon frequently? Do you see it almost constantly or only a few times during a match?
- Where are you located?
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection?
- What is your NAT type set to? (Check in XMB --> Settings --> Network Settings --> Network connection test)
- Are there any uploads, streaming video (YouTube / Netflix), or torrents going on while you're playing multiplayer?
1. It was happening non stop, I couldn't play a single game because of it.
2. Washington D.C.
4. type 2
5. another person at home was playing online multiplayer on a different PS3 (Uncharted 3 lol), they weren't suffering any problems with the lag icon in that game.
Even with a few people on the line you shouldn't get the plug.
The very first thing i would do is go into your router and make sure the firmware is up to date. Usually a one click button.
Believe it or not it can cause stupid issues.
See what that says before going further
Play a few like that. That cuts out all the in betweens of you router set up.
Little trial and error.
For the first time I got the plug symbole! This room had Brazilians, Japanese, one guy from Chile, and one from UAE! (I am from Europe) Everyone was just standing around. I left immediately. It has led me to the conclusion that it depends who you palying with. It's not my fault i was matched with them.
ND, please don't tell me my region is forsaken:
The Last of Us Sales. Total Units:
North America: 1.73m/40.5%, Europe: 1.60m/37.3%, Japan: 0.23m/5.3%, Rest of the World: 0.72m/16.8%
= Global 4.28m