Hope to have more of these. " explanations"
10 tics =100ms of "built in" lag.
That means there is always a delay of 100ms constantly going on.
Though you dont see it because ND's prediction technology does a really great job covering this up.
Only in really extreme cases do you really notice it. Which it seems they want to fix.
10 tic to 30 tic is 33%.
This is very noticable in game play.
Why would you not want the tic higher or more up to date enviroments you got me.
Maybe they just dont understand what that means in terms on screen.
I dont know the exact requirements speed wise this game uses or needs but I'll tell you this.
Battlefield 4 on Ps4 with 64 player conquest uses 5-8kbps.
Thats ps4 and 64 players.
You need to find why it dips honestly.
Your isp can answer your questions about your "own" connections better than ND can.
So its worth a shot.
Could be simply out of date firmware as well.
Like your pc your router needs updated as well.
Microsofts toc can be googled and they require for a game to be published it should function for a player using a connection of a min of 5 kbps.
Sony doesn't have theirs released public.
But keep in mind games are not exclusive to only one console so they would pretty much have to be the same conditions allbthe way around.
This 10hz tic rate is tied to this.
Naughty dog makes games exclusively for sony so I'm sure the dont have to follow that rule set. But altering it runs the risk of booting players losing money. Its still a business.
This kinda does also point to why you cant have the infected in the multi player as well.- dont quote me on that but it could be the "resources" ND mentioned not having.
Problems I'm facing.
Feedback we're looking for:
- Are you still seeing severe lag situations - e.g. dying several seconds after you killed another player?
Funnily yes, I am now. Sometimes.
- Are you getting the disconnect icon frequently? Do you see it almost constantly or only a few times during a match?
A few matches I get the plug icon for a really long time and everything freezes. And then say 5 seconds or so later it resumes. Once I froze with the plug, 15 seconds later kicked to factions menu.
- Where are you located?
New Delhi India
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection?
Wired , DMZ, Nat 2
- What is your NAT type set to? (Check in XMB --> Settings --> Network Settings --> Network connection test)
Wired , DMZ, Nat 2
- Are there any uploads, streaming video (YouTube / Netflix), or torrents going on while you're playing multiplayer?
None. Entire connection dedicated to gaming.
- Have you tried exiting matchmaking and finding a new match? Does every match you find have the same issues?
Happened on seperate occasions with different lobbies, so YES.
This is with a much much faster changed, wired only NAT2 (DMZ) connection.
Still having an issue.
Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!