Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
985 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Dec 9, 2013
Who needs ammo when you have chuckables?
(Current Loadout)
Silenced Hunting Rifle
Silenced 9MM
Sharpshooter 3
Pistol Auto Zoom 2 (For The Lulz)
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2013
Offline
1322 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013
I've definitely stared using them a lot more lately, but you can't really rely on them when you stop getting materials to craft with after a couple of kills.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
1254 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

last month

So I rarely run a revolver only class havent in months. However I just did and i shot and executed an enemy have 2 bullets left get 2 now i have 4, smoke shiv another molotov the whole team and still have 4 bullets after 6 kills !! Only my 2nd 4 man molotov and with no EE on dlc by myself.

 

My point how has this bug been known for months and not fixed?!! Yet shiv and revives and crafter perk gets nerfed oh and I hit the supply box had to let off a shot and now have 5bullets because now u get less ammo from boxes.Does the 9mm have the same problem ? Guess not a lot of revolver only players.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/02/2009
Online
933 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

last month

INCANGENERAL wrote:

So I rarely run a revolver only class havent in months. However I just did and i shot and executed an enemy have 2 bullets left get 2 now i have 4, smoke shiv another molotov the whole team and still have 4 bullets after 6 kills !! Only my 2nd 4 man molotov and with no EE on dlc by myself.

 

My point how has this bug been known for months and not fixed?!! Yet shiv and revives and crafter perk gets nerfed oh and I hit the supply box had to let off a shot and now have 5bullets because now u get less ammo from boxes.Does the 9mm have the same problem ? Guess not a lot of revolver only players.


I am trying to understand your essay here. Are you saying that you run out of ammo a lot on your revolver build? Because **bleep**, I returned to revolver a while ago and I keep running out of ammo in many scenarios!? **bleep**

I always vote for Downtown even if I am the only one :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
1254 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

last month

Exactly bort If I was using a Sar, Hr I would've had 14 bullets after those 6 kills as opposed to 4!! BR even more.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/02/2009
Online
933 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

last month

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Exactly bort If I was using a Sar, Hr I would've had 14 bullets after those 6 kills as opposed to 4!! BR even more.


Ah ok I understand. Maybe the developers have that whole "long gun should have more bullets and be used more vs, sidearms should rarely be used (hence less bullets) mentality.

 

idk, in any case a #Brawler 2 Thuglife solves all our problems.

I always vote for Downtown even if I am the only one :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
1254 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

last month
Lol no bort it is a glitch that ND is aware of you only get bullets for your large firearms if you do a shiv , molotov or a 2x4 down and they get executed unless you do a special execution then you would get ammo for your revolver . Who takes risks all the time doing special executions. Supposdely Nd has known about this glitch for months and has sat on their hands in regards to it.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (28 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/02/2009
Online
933 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

last month

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Lol no bort it is a glitch that ND is aware of you only get bullets for your large firearms if you do a shiv , molotov or a 2x4 down and they get executed unless you do a special execution then you would get ammo for your revolver . Who takes risks all the time doing special executions. Supposdely Nd has known about this glitch for months and has sat on their hands in regards to it.

OH I GET IT NOW. Yeah I absolutely hate that glitch or default programming. So annoying.

I always vote for Downtown even if I am the only one :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (23 Views)
Reply
0 Likes