Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Dec 9, 2013
Who needs ammo when you have chuckables?
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 11 of 18 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2013
Offline
1528 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013
I've definitely stared using them a lot more lately, but you can't really rely on them when you stop getting materials to craft with after a couple of kills.
Message 12 of 18 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
2235 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Mar 2, 2014

So I rarely run a revolver only class havent in months. However I just did and i shot and executed an enemy have 2 bullets left get 2 now i have 4, smoke shiv another molotov the whole team and still have 4 bullets after 6 kills !! Only my 2nd 4 man molotov and with no EE on dlc by myself.

 

My point how has this bug been known for months and not fixed?!! Yet shiv and revives and crafter perk gets nerfed oh and I hit the supply box had to let off a shot and now have 5bullets because now u get less ammo from boxes.Does the 9mm have the same problem ? Guess not a lot of revolver only players.

Message 13 of 18 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2009
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Mar 2, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:

So I rarely run a revolver only class havent in months. However I just did and i shot and executed an enemy have 2 bullets left get 2 now i have 4, smoke shiv another molotov the whole team and still have 4 bullets after 6 kills !! Only my 2nd 4 man molotov and with no EE on dlc by myself.

 

My point how has this bug been known for months and not fixed?!! Yet shiv and revives and crafter perk gets nerfed oh and I hit the supply box had to let off a shot and now have 5bullets because now u get less ammo from boxes.Does the 9mm have the same problem ? Guess not a lot of revolver only players.


I am trying to understand your essay here. Are you saying that you run out of ammo a lot on your revolver build? Because **bleep**, I returned to revolver a while ago and I keep running out of ammo in many scenarios!? **bleep**

Message 14 of 18 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
2235 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Mar 2, 2014

Exactly bort If I was using a Sar, Hr I would've had 14 bullets after those 6 kills as opposed to 4!! BR even more.

Message 15 of 18 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2009
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Mar 2, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Exactly bort If I was using a Sar, Hr I would've had 14 bullets after those 6 kills as opposed to 4!! BR even more.


Ah ok I understand. Maybe the developers have that whole "long gun should have more bullets and be used more vs, sidearms should rarely be used (hence less bullets) mentality.

 

idk, in any case a #Brawler 2 Thuglife solves all our problems.

Message 16 of 18 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
2235 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Mar 2, 2014
Lol no bort it is a glitch that ND is aware of you only get bullets for your large firearms if you do a shiv , molotov or a 2x4 down and they get executed unless you do a special execution then you would get ammo for your revolver . Who takes risks all the time doing special executions. Supposdely Nd has known about this glitch for months and has sat on their hands in regards to it.
Message 17 of 18 (34 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2009
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Player Ammo Drops

Mar 2, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Lol no bort it is a glitch that ND is aware of you only get bullets for your large firearms if you do a shiv , molotov or a 2x4 down and they get executed unless you do a special execution then you would get ammo for your revolver . Who takes risks all the time doing special executions. Supposdely Nd has known about this glitch for months and has sat on their hands in regards to it.

OH I GET IT NOW. Yeah I absolutely hate that glitch or default programming. So annoying.

Message 18 of 18 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes