Mar 12 2014
By: MitchRico Wastelander 609 posts

Player pool falling

35 replies 522 views Edited Mar 12, 2014
So I haven't been able to find too many survivors matches on the dlc maps. I've run into the same 10-15 people for 3 days in a row. Last night I couldn't even find a dlc match to play. It kept searching for about 4 minutes before I just went on to the regular maps.

I payed for the season pass, so I know it's not in my best interest to say this but, I think dlc maps are hurting this multiplayer. It would be better if all the maps from now on are free for everyone. I know this sucks but the player pool is tiny on some days already. Too many people have stopped playing this game. Maybe you guys can figure out a way to give us more value for the season pass. This isn't call of duty. We don't have 20,000 players on a Monday night. I fear that by the time the new maps come out, not many people will be playing them. Except crazy people like us in the level 100's lol.
Message 1 of 36 (522 Views)
Survivor
2237 posts

Re: Player pool falling

Mar 12, 2014
I think when the new maps come out they should add the now dlc maps to the original maps and assign the new maps as the dlc maps . I think that would be fair and many people wouldn't argue.

To be fair survivors has to be the least popular mode in this game.
Message 2 of 36 (478 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

Mar 12, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
I think when the new maps come out they should add the now dlc maps to the original maps and assign the new maps as the dlc maps . I think that would be fair and many people wouldn't argue.

To be fair survivors has to be the least popular mode in this game.

Cuz its campy as **bleep** lol

Message 3 of 36 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2237 posts

Mar 12, 2014
^ lol agreed however if Mitch likes it he must be noticing less people playing so player pool is most probably dwindling . Mp need those new maps ASAP .
Message 4 of 36 (464 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Mar 12, 2014

Wait, what? I need my DLC no parties fix, coz I find too many partiezzzz and they rape me!!!!!!111oneone :smileysad:

On a serious note, they also need to abolish the silly solo/party segregation AND make the DLC maps free for everyone...

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 5 of 36 (453 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

Mar 12, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
^ lol agreed however if Mitch likes it he must be noticing less people playing so player pool is most probably dwindling . Mp need those new maps ASAP .

A new game mode would be nice too

Message 6 of 36 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Mar 12, 2014

Yeah I keep seeing the same losers over and over in my matches.

/sunglasses

Message 7 of 36 (387 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Mar 12, 2014
I think it would help if the vets took it a little easier on the noobs as well and dont rush them every round and maybe let them win a round or 2, we want them coming back. Every game I play in no parties with another high level against low levels has been an utter walkover. Im not surprised if they go back to COD
--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 8 of 36 (360 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2014

nykfist wrote:
I think it would help if the vets took it a little easier on the noobs as well and dont rush them every round and maybe let them win a round or 2, we want them coming back. Every game I play in no parties with another high level against low levels has been an utter walkover. Im not surprised if they go back to COD

My friends and I do that all the time on Survivors! :smileyvery-happy: I wish vets treated me the same way in other games...

Too bad they don't appreciate it and they still camp and/or ragequit. :smileysad:

ps: CoD? Titanfall seems to be all the rage these days.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 9 of 36 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6287 posts

Mar 12, 2014

everytime I come across a new player, I start to be a tryhard, and I make sure I kill just the new guy in the match, I kill him with purchaseables and maxed weapons while wearing armour, while everytime I kill him, I teabag him. Then after the match I send him a message saying, 'get off this game, we don't want you!!"

photo Sniper.png
Message 10 of 36 (340 Views)
0 Likes