Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 12 2014
By: MitchRico Wastelander 528 posts

Player pool falling

35 replies 520 views Edited Mar 12, 2014
So I haven't been able to find too many survivors matches on the dlc maps. I've run into the same 10-15 people for 3 days in a row. Last night I couldn't even find a dlc match to play. It kept searching for about 4 minutes before I just went on to the regular maps.

I payed for the season pass, so I know it's not in my best interest to say this but, I think dlc maps are hurting this multiplayer. It would be better if all the maps from now on are free for everyone. I know this sucks but the player pool is tiny on some days already. Too many people have stopped playing this game. Maybe you guys can figure out a way to give us more value for the season pass. This isn't call of duty. We don't have 20,000 players on a Monday night. I fear that by the time the new maps come out, not many people will be playing them. Except crazy people like us in the level 100's lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (520 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1714 posts

Re: Player pool falling

Mar 12, 2014
I think when the new maps come out they should add the now dlc maps to the original maps and assign the new maps as the dlc maps . I think that would be fair and many people wouldn't argue.

To be fair survivors has to be the least popular mode in this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (476 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1281 posts

Mar 12, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
I think when the new maps come out they should add the now dlc maps to the original maps and assign the new maps as the dlc maps . I think that would be fair and many people wouldn't argue.

To be fair survivors has to be the least popular mode in this game.

Cuz its campy as **bleep** lol

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1714 posts

Mar 12, 2014
^ lol agreed however if Mitch likes it he must be noticing less people playing so player pool is most probably dwindling . Mp need those new maps ASAP .
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (462 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Mar 12, 2014

Wait, what? I need my DLC no parties fix, coz I find too many partiezzzz and they rape me!!!!!!111oneone :smileysad:

On a serious note, they also need to abolish the silly solo/party segregation AND make the DLC maps free for everyone...

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (451 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

Mar 12, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
^ lol agreed however if Mitch likes it he must be noticing less people playing so player pool is most probably dwindling . Mp need those new maps ASAP .

A new game mode would be nice too

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1380 posts

Mar 12, 2014

Yeah I keep seeing the same losers over and over in my matches.

/sunglasses

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (385 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Mar 12, 2014
I think it would help if the vets took it a little easier on the noobs as well and dont rush them every round and maybe let them win a round or 2, we want them coming back. Every game I play in no parties with another high level against low levels has been an utter walkover. Im not surprised if they go back to COD
--------------------
besssst coast.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (358 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2014

nykfist wrote:
I think it would help if the vets took it a little easier on the noobs as well and dont rush them every round and maybe let them win a round or 2, we want them coming back. Every game I play in no parties with another high level against low levels has been an utter walkover. Im not surprised if they go back to COD

My friends and I do that all the time on Survivors! :smileyvery-happy: I wish vets treated me the same way in other games...

Too bad they don't appreciate it and they still camp and/or ragequit. :smileysad:

ps: CoD? Titanfall seems to be all the rage these days.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5850 posts

Mar 12, 2014

everytime I come across a new player, I start to be a tryhard, and I make sure I kill just the new guy in the match, I kill him with purchaseables and maxed weapons while wearing armour, while everytime I kill him, I teabag him. Then after the match I send him a message saying, 'get off this game, we don't want you!!"

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (338 Views)
0 Likes