Splicer
60 posts

Re: Playing The Last Of Us Online. My most Epic moments caught on video!

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

Thanks for kudos and good words dh0rmazine and to those others who gave kudos. 

For the record im using EE1 

You can see the two main loadouts i was using around that time in this gameplay video of mine >>  i never use EE2 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdYBcDyadI0&list=UUeWXOihPgc9PY5JEIBWlJgQ&feature=c4-overview

Btw  to some of you commenting my  videos, im not gonna get defencive here but just one question, if you look at those situations when i use explosives in both of my videos what would you do in those situations if you had explosives on you? 

Im asking especially MitchRico

Please answer ,im open to hear other tactics in this game. 

Message 11 of 21 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 25, 2014
Good vids, kind of a d*** move not to revive your teammates and go for the kills in a the first one though
Message 12 of 21 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 27, 2014
Thank you. Well, as i mentioned on page 1, the teammate i didn`t revive kinda deserved it, if i had revived him he would have just ran up there and take all of my kills. He was the d*** Why bother revive people like that who don`t play as a team?
Message 13 of 21 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

Demigod257, i cried of laughter when that happend as well because they where all moving so close to eachother. Not exactly a good tactical approuch, but i guess we all learn from our mistakes.

Message 14 of 21 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Mar 1, 2014

SCORPIONFURY wrote:
Thank you. Well, as i mentioned on page 1, the teammate i didn`t revive kinda deserved it, if i had revived him he would have just ran up there and take all of my kills. He was the d*** Why bother revive people like that who don`t play as a team?

KDR > teamplay.

P.S. when you dont revive you are doing the exact same thing. Its just a kill who cares.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 15 of 21 (189 Views)
Survivor
2126 posts

Mar 1, 2014
^Didn't watch the video and I always revive if I can but if the game was well in hand by op's team let that be a learning lesson to the random not to be so thirsty to steal executions .
Message 16 of 21 (177 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

I totally disagree with you Swiftavenger from a teamplayers point of view, first of all i am often using my downs as baits in order to get alot of kills using as little ammo/explosives as possible in order to get the upper hand for my entire team, second i play this game to have fun and  to win as a team. In all honesty and i think you agree on this as well if your not that type of a person who is arguing just for the sake of arguing, If someone is following you around giving away your location, keep stealing your downs on purpose and being a total **bleep** constantly, would you say after he stole your fifth or sixth down right in front of you, "yeah well its just some kills, who cares"? im having so much fun now.  

Did he deserve to get revived by me in that first video after being a total d... on purpose in the entire match before? absolutly not, would it benefith the team if i revived him? no, no and no. From a teams perspective he should just quit playing the last of us if he can`t follow simple multiplayer ettiquttes. If people are stealing my downs by accident, no problem, in the heat of battle no problem, on purpose time after time + giving away the teammates possition then it`s a problem and he is clearly not a teamplayer. I did the right thing by letting him bleed  out  and maybe just maybe he became a better teamplayer after that match.  I have been playing online shooters since they first came out in the 90s and killstealing has allways been a BIG no no. 

Message 17 of 21 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Wow! really cool videos, thanks for sharing

Message 18 of 21 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Mar 4, 2014
Thanks, ill make a couple more montages like these within this year and ill be recording gameplay from the new maps only, the mappack we have now and the last mappack to come out. You can allways sub my youtube channel to get notified.
Message 19 of 21 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Mar 8, 2014

Just subscribed to your channel,cant wait to see your next TLOU montage, those two you made are top notch montages. 

Message 20 of 21 (91 Views)
0 Likes