Jun 15 2014
By: ThePhenomxx Uncharted Territory 1187 posts

Please Fix The Bloody Respawn System :(

10 replies 193 views Edited Jun 15, 2014

Its really frustrating to spawn continuously right next to ALL 4 ENEMIES nearly all the time. An example, I was playing on downtown the other night and no exaggeration at all but I spawned right next to every single enemy in groups of 4 evey time :smileysad: They say they get better with patches but they seem to go back to what they were.

Message 1 of 11 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
2338 posts

Re: Please Fix The Bloody Respawn System :(

Jun 15, 2014

It's true, I saw it, I was there.

Currently, the respwning systen is worse than before the patch.

Another example of this is interrogation on Checkpoint. Every respawn was in the alley at the side of the "garbage" truck. Guess where the enemy camps?

So, that's triangle priority, respawning, laggers, hackers, ah forget it.

My NoobTube Channel

Campaign for CHICKEN MASK!

Message 2 of 11 (167 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Jun 15, 2014
I like the 20 second respawn times when you're already down by 3-5 respawns. Giving them plenty of time to hit a box or maybe two. Then I respawn next to the box that hasn't regenerated for me yet while the other team is rushing to my position. Hooray!
Message 3 of 11 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Jun 15, 2014
Or when you kill 2 enemies and before you take 10 steps all 4 are back together waiting on you just around the corner. You attempt to take the 2 down in a gun fight but its actually all 4 right there together and there's nothing you can do. Stupid 3 second respawn onto teammates already 20 ft away from you.
Message 4 of 11 (154 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1066 posts

Jun 15, 2014

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Or when you kill 2 enemies and before you take 10 steps all 4 are back together waiting on you just around the corner. You attempt to take the 2 down in a gun fight but its actually all 4 right there together and there's nothing you can do. Stupid 3 second respawn onto teammates already 20 ft away from you.

Man, thats the one thing that pisses me off about Supply Raid. Enemy respawns to save their teamamtes after you already killed them. So cheap, but thats just the way Respawning game modes in any game are. Thats why I used to only play survivors, but now I pretty much just play Supply raid anyway. 

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Message 5 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jun 15, 2014

It definitely could use some work.

I think my favorite "**bleep** you respawn" moment was when I downed a guy, smoked another, ran into the smoke only to find two other guys who had died across the map also in the smoke with 2x4s.  I'd have been **bleep** if the imagery wasn't so **bleep** funny of me running into a smoke all impressed with myself only to discover a clubbing party surprise.

Message 6 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Jun 15, 2014
My favorite respawn was recently at Bill's Town where I gored a chick out with my Machete, but her teammate got me. Not only did we both respawn at the Autobody, but she respawned "right in front of me"! Let's just say she didn't stay for the whole game after I shived her.

Also this was something Mcgruber claimed to have fixed months ago. Makes me wonder if the suburbs glitch still works too. :smileyindifferent:
Message 7 of 11 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Jun 15, 2014

Quinzen8 wrote:
My favorite respawn was recently at Bill's Town where I gored a chick out with my Machete, but her teammate got me. Not only did we both respawn at the Autobody, but she respawned "right in front of me"! Let's just say she didn't stay for the whole game after I shived her.

Also this was something Mcgruber claimed to have fixed months ago. Makes me wonder if the suburbs glitch still works too. :smileyindifferent:

if your talking about the invisable map see everyone glitch, I seen it once on a teamamtes specting while waiting to respawn and was like 0_o..... Did it once but did not shoot. i think they just blocked off the ability to climb that engine thing it is prob still there if you can climb on it.

Message 8 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jun 15, 2014
My favorite moment is where there's 14 seconds left of the game and your respawn time is 15 seconds.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 9 of 11 (99 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Jun 15, 2014

spawn_fixes.jpg

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 10 of 11 (78 Views)