Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2127 posts

Re: Please Nerf Molotovs

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

I dunno, still not seeing this molotov fiesta that some of you guys are complaining about.

Maybe I'm just not destroying other teams to the point that the crates give them instant molotovs?

I average maybe one or two molotov kills per match. Two being not that often. I generally go for the smoke bomb, or the quickest to craft. Even if its a health kit, if I'm using crafter 3 I need to make things no matter if they are good or not.

Although last night I heard a very memorable quote from a friend of mine.

" I just #$%^&$ died from a molotov, those things are so freaking over powered. Death I really need to go on that forum and complain about those **bleep** things, they really need a nerf."

He finished the match 10-1.

You got it, one death, ONE.

P.s he was crafting while in the open on the crate in front of the lab on high school.

Yep, definitely a Molotov issue.LOL

Just because some thing kills you, or makes you mad, does not mean it needs adjusted, nerfed, removed, altered, or does it become nooby.

We do not have any idea what is in store for this title in the next coming months from ND.

Map packs, game modes, co-op, infected modes, and a slew of other things that could drastically change the flow of this game.

Altering it in any way could possibly ruin the game, now or for the future.

Right now, whether or not you like certain aspects of this game or not, people are playing.

Lets not impose anything on anyone till we get the full story.

This game is new, this type of game play is new, we are new, lets have NEW outlook and not follow suit like we did the last two ND multiplayers.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 291 of 380 (142 Views)
Big Daddy
16256 posts

Jul 19, 2013
No nerfing.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 292 of 380 (137 Views)
Survivor
2127 posts

Jul 19, 2013

scootgar wrote:
No nerfing.

We need that on some signs and all fly to ND head quarters and protest.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 293 of 380 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 19, 2013
He was the mvp and died ONLY because the welfare system gave the enemy team a molotov- how is that fair? It ignores skill like I've said countless times. Even if your friend wasn't in that spot, he could come around a corner and eat a molotov because some guy was camping- is he supposed to use his mvp psychic vision to pick up the dirty campers? :smileyhappy:

And keep bumping the thread for me scoot with your utterly moronic posts, saves me some work.
sanddude20 wrote:
Maybe every game you have you run into 20 molotovs, who knows, but a smart team can easily counter that.
Please use plain text.
Message 294 of 380 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

Jul 19, 2013

^

that really has nothing to do with "OP" molotovs.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 295 of 380 (112 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 19, 2013
It's related in the same vein that they're an instant down, and far too common as is. A key piece of information Death failed to mention was the game type and how many molotovs were thrown that round- as well as the enemy team experience level-wise.
sanddude20 wrote:
Maybe every game you have you run into 20 molotovs, who knows, but a smart team can easily counter that.
Please use plain text.
Message 296 of 380 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16256 posts

Jul 19, 2013
I craft molotovs and kill people even when leading. I usually save them fir opponents who catch me of guard, or whim I run into by surprise. Maybe your mvp.

Nothing wrong with that.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 297 of 380 (104 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Was playing with my noobie friends last night and my buddy has crafter 3 on.  He crafted 3 moltovs in a row and our team got 3 easy kills in a row.

Ridiculous

Please use plain text.
Message 298 of 380 (98 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 19, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Was playing with my noobie friends last night and my buddy has crafter 3 on.  He crafted 3 moltovs in a row and our team got 3 easy kills in a row.

Ridiculous

Crafter is OP!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 299 of 380 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 19, 2013
Exactly. The first round if everyone goes to 3 boxes, they all get a molotov. It's not even Survivors, it's 'Dodge the Molotov'
sanddude20 wrote:
Please use plain text.
Message 300 of 380 (86 Views)
0 Likes