Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Please Nerf Molotovs

Jul 13, 2013
Exactly why I suggested an alternative in the original post. They're a problem regardless of how many meatpuppets with under 1.5 kdr have to say about it.
sanddude20 wrote:
Maybe every game you have you run into 20 molotovs, who knows, but a smart team can easily counter that.
Message 21 of 380 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I cant deal with problems in my life. Please nerf it naughty dog!!!
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 22 of 380 (266 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Soraphet wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

You people asking for nerfs eiither need to stop playing or shut up and adapt. It is a flame bomb it should kill you instantly. Either run away from a person with a molotov or run towards them to force them to hit you on the move. Nothing is overpowered, everthing has its strengths and weakness. 

"People"? Don't lump me in their lot. My 3.24 kdr is increasing and doing just fine regardless of molotovs. My entire point about molotovs is that it ignores all skill between both parties, and is an instant kill. If a flame bomb kills me instantly, why does an explosive armed to the teeth with painful sharp objects not kill me instantly? M-muh realism. I shouldn't have to place two mines next to each other for an instant kill+execution.

Good for you that you have a 3.24 kdr. Regardless if you are good or not, I will lump you into those nerfing people because there are alot of complaniners that say the bow takes no skill, molotovs takes no skill, upgraded 2x4 takes no skill. Who gives a **bleep** if they require skill, they are just weapons to use to kill people. And last time I checked, you have a higher probabiltiy of living through sharp objects hitting your body then being burned alive. :smileytongue:

Message 23 of 380 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Im fine with molotovs even though i get killed by them alot , but i agree i think molotovs should half damage theres some moments when im very far away i still get killed especially when someone is using explosives expert but anyway as a team player my teamates benifite for them alot i love crafter 3 and sometimes i give about 3-6 molotovs each game 

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 24 of 380 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16326 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Soraphet wrote:

An instant kill weapon easily made simply by visiting two or three supply boxes- I feel as if this weapon is too overpowered.

true.png

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 25 of 380 (256 Views)
Sackboy
385 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Quick question: You ARE aware that you can just shoot the Molotov and have it kill the guy holding it (or make it explode harmlessly in mid-air if you're a good enough shot), right?

Because detonating someone's Molotov before they use it is great fun.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 26 of 380 (250 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 13, 2013
That's great. Complaining about complainers when the molotov complaint is an actual one. What's your k/d devon?
sanddude20 wrote:
Maybe every game you have you run into 20 molotovs, who knows, but a smart team can easily counter that.
Message 27 of 380 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Jul 13, 2013
In the current state of the game either molotovs needs to be restricted to 1 at a time per player or Explosion Expert needs drastic rebalancing.
Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 28 of 380 (239 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Obliviondoll, that has no bearing on the situation. You think you're going to have time to shoot an object in a guy's hand if, when released, is an instant kill?

"And last time I checked, you have a higher probabiltiy of living through sharp objects hitting your body then being burned alive."
Oh really? A multitude of sharp objects embedded in your skin is pretty easy to live through right? Don't forget that all your vital areas aren't covered either. That pair of scissors embedded in your neck probably isn't coming out easily.
sanddude20 wrote:
Message 29 of 380 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I agree that there are some problems with TLOU, mostly with the Meta game, joining late, and amount of supplies. But those problems have really nothing to do with the gameplay. This game has got to be the most balanced multiplayer I have ever played. I'm a COD fan but I can't seem to play COD without thinking about TLOU. I usually play two games and then put in TLOU.
As far as molotovs go, they can be overwhelming but I rarely have games where the enemy is spamming them. And when people use them you can easily see the orange glow. Warm your team and get away, throw a smoke bomb or bomb, plant a mine and run, throw your own molotov, or shoot him before he throws. I usually run towards them and hit them with my modded 2x4 but that's just me. I think every weapon in the game has a counter and that's why it is so balanced. Even the bow is sometimes said to be OP but get in close and you have the advantage now.
Message 30 of 380 (233 Views)
0 Likes