Re: Please Nerf Molotovs

May 24, 2014
Trolling survivor players FTW

Message 371 of 380 (138 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

May 24, 2014
Ew survivors , you mean the mode where you spend more time watching your one remaining teammate hide than actually playing?
Message 372 of 380 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5883 posts

May 24, 2014

when I was playing survivors, i had this noob on my team who just killed himself everytime he was the last man standing.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 373 of 380 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 24, 2014
^ he couldn't take the pressure.

@Futurawwnold
I swear you spend like 5 minutes in supply raid waiting for the last 4 on your team to win or die. Survivors waiting is maximum of about a minute.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 374 of 380 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

May 24, 2014
Either way I can't stand the waiting, interrogations FTW
Message 375 of 380 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 24, 2014
^ interrogation is even worse. When there's 2 minutes left and you have to go through that excruciating 17 second respawn delay where you helplessly watch your lock box getting opened - it feels more like an hour. Don't get me wrong. I love interrogation compared to supply raid, but those respawn Times towards the end have me clawing my face off.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 376 of 380 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

May 25, 2014

mad__gerbal wrote:
^ interrogation is even worse. When there's 2 minutes left and you have to go through that excruciating 17 second respawn delay where you helplessly watch your lock box getting opened - it feels more like an hour. Don't get me wrong. I love interrogation compared to supply raid, but those respawn Times towards the end have me clawing my face off.

Strategist 3 helps more than you think in Interrogation..

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 377 of 380 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

May 25, 2014

Soraphet wrote:

@sanddude20 I'm going to keep your hilarious comment as the signature forever, by the way.

Bah, forgot how to quote.

Tavo973 wrote:

You should be happy if someone wastes all 3 of their molotovs on you, do you realize how stupid they must be?

They could've gotten a double, triple or even a Quad kill with each one of those mollies but they wasted it on you, you should feel special...

If they miss one, that sucks for them. If you had three molotovs and you were killing an enemy, would you stop throwing them because you missed once? This is also in Survivors, not Supply Raid.

The very few times I've played Survivors I hardly ever got any Molotovs unless I'm last man standing. And even then I'm not dependant on them to get me kills, they're always my last resort when I don't have anything else...

I hate getting killed from Molotovs just as much the next guy and I imagine it's 10x worse on Survivors mode.

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 378 of 380 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2064 posts

May 25, 2014
If you play survivors right, you wont need to watch your teammates play. In fact, they'll be watching you if you just play smart and dont run like a maniac like you do in supply raid.
Like, dont run towards a guy with a mollie in his hand, dont chase the LMS if you suspect he got the LMS box (if he didnt, you better chase that **bleep**er before he does). I love being LMS, running around and watching people run into my double bomb trap, then mollie one guy, smoke bomb two other guys and shoot them in the face.
No me gusta los magos de bodyshot
Message 379 of 380 (51 Views)
Fender Bender
2242 posts

May 25, 2014

^ Can confirm this. It makes being dead on survivors more bearable to watch a good LMS in action.

My NoobTube Channel

Campaign for CHICKEN MASK!

Message 380 of 380 (37 Views)
0 Likes