Treasure Hunter
4644 posts

Re: Please Nerf Molotovs

Jul 13, 2013
Yeah it's easy to dodge molotovs when they're thrown one after the other with explosive expert two.

Riiiigght........... :-D
Message 31 of 380 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Soraphet wrote:
That's great. Complaining about complainers when the molotov complaint is an actual one. What's your k/d devon?
First, you need to go back to COD if since you love k/d so much. Mine is a 1.6 in supply raid and 2.3 in survivors so I'm not a scrub because I usually win most of the matches I'm in. Second, molotovs do have their issues but nerfing them won't solve the armor vs flame bug and the lag that occurs when throwing it. Putting a limit cap on the molotovs apperance rate won't solve the technical issues, so maybe we should focus on that then saying that they need to be nerfed. Robot tongue

Message 32 of 380 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 13, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:
In the current state of the game either molotovs needs to be restricted to 1 at a time per player or Explosion Expert needs drastic rebalancing.

I agree with the Explosion Expert point cause that is what causes most of the molotovs inconsistencies. Being killed with a molotov a good 2 yards from you needs to go.  

Message 33 of 380 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 13, 2013

devonjames-25_ wrote:

Soraphet wrote:
That's great. Complaining about complainers when the molotov complaint is an actual one. What's your k/d devon?
First, you need to go back to COD if since you love k/d so much. Mine is a 1.6 in supply raid and 2.3 in survivors so I'm not a scrub because I usually win most of the matches I'm in. Second, molotovs do have their issues but nerfing them won't solve the armor vs flame bug and the lag that occurs when throwing it. Putting a limit cap on the molotovs apperance rate won't solve the technical issues, so maybe we should focus on that then saying that they need to be nerfed. Robot tongue

K/d is a measure of skill, why are you so defensive about it? Like it or not, I prefer to know I'm talking to a somewhat decent player rather than a negative **bleep**ter I can ignore.

I'm not even suggesting a limit or the technical issues. Are you really this dense? This is about molotovs being op, which they are, and how to fix it. Technical problems with them are irrelevant

sanddude20 wrote:
Maybe every game you have you run into 20 molotovs, who knows, but a smart team can easily counter that.
Message 34 of 380 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7083 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Soraphet wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

Soraphet wrote:

K/d is a measure of skill, why are you so defensive about it? Like it or not, I prefer to know I'm talking to a somewhat decent player rather than a negative **bleep**ter I can ignore.

I'm not even suggesting a limit or the technical issues. Are you really this dense? This is about molotovs being op, which they are, and how to fix it. Technical problems with them are irrelevant

you don't have to be good/bad at the game to have an opinion about it. This comment here just makes you look arrogant and douchey.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 35 of 380 (196 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 13, 2013
And? I don't value a person's opinion if he has a .40 kdr
sanddude20 wrote:
Maybe every game you have you run into 20 molotovs, who knows, but a smart team can easily counter that.
Message 36 of 380 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Jul 13, 2013

As I stated in another thread, ND should experiment by reducing the number of medkits on the map and also increase the respawn time.  

Since the same materials are used for a Moltov, this could make players think twice about using precious materials for moltovs and use them to heal.

Message 37 of 380 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4644 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Soraphet wrote:
And? I don't value a person's opinion if he has a .40 kdr

And by posting that sentence, you can now be assured that no one on this forum values your opinion on anything.

Message 38 of 380 (189 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Cute statement. Feel free to keep living your reality of molotovs being okay and not broken in their current state
sanddude20 wrote:
Message 39 of 380 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4644 posts

Jul 13, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

As I stated in another thread, ND should experiment by reducing the number of medkits on the map and also increase the respawn time.  

Since the same materials are used for a Moltov, this could make players think twice about using precious materials for moltovs and use them to heal.

Think i replied to something like this in another thread, but that wouldnt work because people with crafter 3s on the team will still get plenty of health and mollies, whereas those who dont run crafter wont get anything. Totally counterproductive, as it will FORCE EVERYTONE to use crafter 3, and the problem will continue.

Message 40 of 380 (186 Views)
0 Likes