May 26 2014
By: Par4NolD9000 Lombax Warrior 77 posts

Please remove Supply Raid Playlist

2 replies 147 views Edited May 26, 2014

The player pool is going down by the down and we need to consolidate playlists. I offer Supply Raid mode as a sacrifice.

This mode sucks and has no place in Factions multiplayer. Nobody plays this mode because it's so terrible. The play style that is practiced in this mode is counter intuitive to what Factions is all about.

So, how about we just remove that game mode all together and pretend it never existed? It will be for the betterment of all and make everyone happy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY0eVG5IUAAPiiT.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
Survivor
2073 posts

Re: Please remove Supply Raid Playlist

May 26, 2014

OP is dillusional get rid of the most popular mode . Nonsenical and just bringing this up because Akyemeni brought up whochgot much support getting rid of survivors which truthfully much less people play 

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: Please remove Supply Raid Playlist

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:

OP is dillusional get rid of the most popular mode . Nonsenical and just bringing this up because Akyemeni brought up whochgot much support getting rid of survivors which truthfully much less people play 

i agree Op is delusional... however i don't agree that nobody plays survivors, i always find games when i search for one, which is whever i feel like a change of pace from supply raid, i like having the options of different game modes.

edit:  i misread your post and thought you said nobody plays survivors... i'll shut up now.

--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes