Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1128 posts

Re: Please share your "Welfare System" "pity parts" "handicapping" exa

Sep 26, 2013
Sorry magic i just dont agree.

The welfare system kicks in even if there is a small margin of a lead.

You could use the " good players will overcome" scape goat all you want.

I want my games to play fair to me no matter what side im on.
The welfare system is a gimmick that also becomes a crutch.
Chess a game that has been around for centuries needed no welfare system to help losing players and it has stood the test of time.

I prefer to take my beatings and learn from them, you learn best from your mistakes.

That saying stands true for everything in life and as well gaming.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (6,911 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1145 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Since when has being a good enough player to overcome challenges become a scapegoat?

If you're not good enough to beat a few newbs that are doing so bad the welfare system kicks in, then you honestly need to get better and play smarter. End of story.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (6,900 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 26, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:
Since when has being a good enough player to overcome challenges become a scapegoat?

If you're not good enough to beat a few newbs that are doing so bad the welfare system kicks in, then you honestly need to get better and play smarter. End of story.

No. The thing is the welfare doesn't come in in a pro vs noob margin, it comes in at a minimal amount of kills.

It comes in in FN's where it's experienced vs experienced. End of story.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (6,895 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Sep 26, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

No. The thing is the welfare doesn't come in in a pro vs noob margin, it comes in at a minimal amount of kills.

FNs?

And what's a minimal amount of kills? Hell, most of the time as soon as a team goes down by 4 kills they're done for. So I still don't see the problem.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (6,888 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Magic_SnakE_ wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

FNs?

And what's a minimal amount of kills? Hell, most of the time as soon as a team goes down by 4 kills they're done for. So I still don't see the problem.

FN refers to FraggedNation, a site where people can come together for clan matches. The skill is usually high.

I don't know the minimal but your last statement is incorrect. 4 kills is one tactical push (assuming 4v4).

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (6,882 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5774 posts

Sep 26, 2013

I really don't prefer a welfare system, but if there has to be one, it shouldn't be as prominent as it is in here. I personally haven't tested it out since it was updated, but the welfare system usually kicked in right away once a team led by a tiny margin and it stayed persistent throughout the whole match.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (6,879 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Sep 26, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Magic_SnakE_ wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

FNs?

FN refers to FraggedNation, a site where people can come together for clan matches. The skill is usually high.

I don't know the minimal but your last statement is incorrect. 4 kills is one tactical push (assuming 4v4).

Ah yeah I'm aware of Fragged Nation, sort of. Not enough to catch the abbreviation lol. 

You're speaking about 4 kills in a sense of using teamwork and coming together to make a push.  95% of the teams I face on this game are not using teamwork and have no hope of making any sort of push..   Hence the necessity for the pity parts and the way the system is currently implmented.

The better teams I've played against, I've never seen an issue with the way the parts are distributed. Close games were close games and we ALL got more parts, pushing us all to be more careful and play better as a team (IE no rambo-ing etc.).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (6,870 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1128 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

So your fine Ryo with your idea of it being a challenge but also agreeing that it shouldnt be a challenge for some one who isnt as good by the game giving them items that make it less of a challenge for them.

Sorry just totally disagree.

The game should play equal for every one,  and everyone should have to learn to play and earn becoming better.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (6,860 Views)