Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Possible Solution for Stolen Kills and KD ****

Jul 9, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
^ you're describing one particular instance. There are several other ways the execution plays out and some of them are down right infuriating.

Boo-freakin'-hoo!

The system is fine the way it is.

Anyone asking for a change is just a 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 31 of 58 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3663 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Not good enough. I'm not **bleep**. Try again :smileywink:
Message 32 of 58 (178 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: Possible Solution for Stolen Kills and KD Whorers

Jul 9, 2013

I honestely never cared for stats in any games except winning and this issue meant nothing to me. However, yesterday I spawned in front of 3 enemies, which is another problem, and i managed to down all 3 of them. None of my teammates where around me and as I was about to kill 2 of them, someone on my team shot them with a bow and killed both of them. I was more upset to the fact that he was not involved in the fight and took my kill when I was walking over to excute both of them. I also got no supplies from it. I not one to focus on stats, but i do care about getting supplies to unlock everthing.

What needs to be changed is that one shot should kill a downed enemy and not two. Its annoying that I have waste bullets sometimes just to down people with my gun

Message 33 of 58 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

BirthBS wrote:
This way people will boost their kdr to impossible values.
Just down then revive then down again for 15 mins.
There you go....a 1000+ KDR.

Like someone else said, the kill wouldn't count until the enemy bleeds out or is executed.

If you didn't execute him you don't deserve the kill. Someone else is sticking their neck out when they enter an animation or waste ammo on killing the guy.

Edit: edited thread title for language

U--J

If I down a guy that just downed you and about to execute you, you should NOT get up and execute that guy once I revive you. I have had this happen so many times and it gets annoyoing. Thats when I take note of the guys name and warn him over the mic that I will now know to take my execution before I try to revive you. If you bleed out and die before I get to you than its your own fault. 

You can call that being a crybaby all you want, it doesnt make it true. I could give a flying crap about some dumb K/D ratio. What I do care about is the stupid mini game where I have to get certain number of supplies and sometimes a certain number of executions/Special Executions with risk of losing 100% of my clan. Once I reach 120 clan members, and 85 clan after week 12 to unlock everything, I will care much less about it. But to get the 85 clan after 12 weeks unlock is not easy. It is not a one game acheievement that You can just shrug off. It take 83 games to reach this point. If you dont reach it in 83 games, you have to start all over. 

If I down a guy thats pretty far away from me and a team mate is there, I dont care if he takes the execution. Sometimes someone goes to revive you but the buttons are the same so they get your execution instead. Understandable. Sometimes, you and a teammate are shooting the same guy. Enemy goes down, you are credited with the down but teammate takes the execution. Thats fine. But DO NOT take my execution when I choose to revive you so you dont die before Im finished offing a guy. Do it once I will warn you. Do it again I will wait to revive you, and if my team is up by a decent margin, I may even leave you to bleed out. So not only will you die but will have to sit there for a while not being able to play. Than I hope you get the 15 second countdown while waiting to respawn. 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Message 34 of 58 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Pizentu_DeWind wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

BirthBS wrote:
This way people will boost their kdr to impossible values.
Just down then revive then down again for 15 mins.
There you go....a 1000+ KDR.

Like someone else said, the kill wouldn't count until the enemy bleeds out or is executed.

If you didn't execute him you don't deserve the kill. Someone else is sticking their neck out when they enter an animation or waste ammo on killing the guy.

Edit: edited thread title for language

U--J

If I down a guy that just downed you and about to execute you, you should NOT get up and execute that guy once I revive you. I have had this happen so many times and it gets annoyoing. Thats when I take note of the guys name and warn him over the mic that I will now know to take my execution before I try to revive you. If you bleed out and die before I get to you than its your own fault. 

You can call that being a crybaby all you want, it doesnt make it true. I could give a flying crap about some dumb K/D ratio. What I do care about is the stupid mini game where I have to get certain number of supplies and sometimes a certain number of executions/Special Executions with risk of losing 100% of my clan. Once I reach 120 clan members, and 85 clan after week 12 to unlock everything, I will care much less about it. But to get the 85 clan after 12 weeks unlock is not easy. It is not a one game acheievement that You can just shrug off. It take 83 games to reach this point. If you dont reach it in 83 games, you have to start all over. 

If I down a guy thats pretty far away from me and a team mate is there, I dont care if he takes the execution. Sometimes someone goes to revive you but the buttons are the same so they get your execution instead. Understandable. Sometimes, you and a teammate are shooting the same guy. Enemy goes down, you are credited with the down but teammate takes the execution. Thats fine. But DO NOT take my execution when I choose to revive you so you dont die before Im finished offing a guy. Do it once I will warn you. Do it again I will wait to revive you, and if my team is up by a decent margin, I may even leave you to bleed out. So not only will you die but will have to sit there for a while not being able to play. Than I hope you get the 15 second countdown while waiting to respawn. 

Play in a party. problem solved

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 35 of 58 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Wow, you called it as stolen kills? Then I supposed to be a kill giver. When I downed someone, I always call some of my teammate for execution.

As what I knew about supply drop system if Mr.A down and execution enemy by himself. Mr.A got 1 supply from corpse, but if

Mr.A down enemy and let's Mr.B execution, both Mr.A and Mr,B got 1 supply. This is how I shared supply to my teammate.

Message 36 of 58 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 9, 2013
^They're just worried about their KDR. Only reas

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 37 of 58 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Jul 9, 2013

If myself and a teammate are shooting at the same guy and I get the down and he gets the execution I am OK with that. Also the reverse. 

I agree. If I have enough stuff or more than enough for my clan, I'll tell someone else to take it if they're close.

Message 38 of 58 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Pretty sure many don't give a **bleep** about KDR though

Message 39 of 58 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I play with 4 friends and we don't really give a **bleep** about this issue. We are a team, so it doesn't matter.

When I am playing with strangers I don't give a **bleep** either. Why so serious?

But to those who are frustrated, I could understand, it sucks, if you are a weenie like that :smileytongue:

Message 40 of 58 (126 Views)
0 Likes