Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: Post Victory Actions?

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013
I'm sure they don't enjoy people bowing over them either. But I guess since it's t-bagging it's something special all of a sudden.

And I understand Jacko. Most insecure kiddies become drama queens over every little thing 13 and over.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 11 of 23 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2123 posts

Sep 17, 2013

I shout "Yes!" to myself. If I failed to save a teammate, then I'll probably make them taste my PG Tips as a way of poking fun at them.

Message 12 of 23 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 17, 2013
Well I like to heal teammates, then they teabags me. So I stop to teabag them. Then find the nearest enemy laying lifeless, then we teabag him.

When the match ends it's hilarious hearing enemies throw a hissy fit about being teabaged lol. Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 23 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Sep 17, 2013
All of the above.
Is that a choice?
If I'm close to a dead opponent I do whatever gesture I have. If I'm not near them I like to throw all of my explosives out. And then fire off my remaining bullets. If you have been talking S in the lobby and I win, you get to taste my sack.
Message 14 of 23 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 17, 2013
Win or lose. I drink my beer while i watch all the idiots do stupid sh!t. it's esp funny when my avatar is just standing there and somebody kills me then procedes to taunt me/teabag whatever like they really did something noteworthy
Message 15 of 23 (270 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

Sep 17, 2013
I post on facebook about my victory and then I run to the living room and tell my parents I won.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 16 of 23 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

Sep 18, 2013

sam_online wrote:
my avatar is just standing there and somebody kills me then procedes to taunt me/teabag whatever like they really did something noteworthy

I'd feel this way ALL the time in Uncharted 3. I don't understand the accomplishment, especially when my team won.

Message 17 of 23 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I shoot my remaining Flamethrower fuel into the air to declare my victory. If I have no fuel left, I do nothing, really.

^ This so much.

I don't really care about t-bagging, although when I crouch to collect ammo and supplies after a kill, it could be viewed as a t-bag, no?

One thing I do is that after I shiv someone I immediately do the bow gesture. It's just so that the person that got shivved doesn't get mad at me. I heard people take it personally when you shiv them. Not sure if it's true, or no, because I for one don't care how I die, unless there's some sort of epic lag involved.

Message 18 of 23 (187 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Sep 18, 2013

If you take getting killed in a video game personally, then you need to sort your life out.

Message 19 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Normally, I don't move my avatar... I just look at the stats for the match.

On occasion, if my team loses and I'm near an enemy, I go up and try to shiv them or shoot them for fun...

I do like the people who bow at me when I'm defeated or dead... shows honor.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 20 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes