Sackboy
543 posts

Re: Punishment for leaving a game before it starts?

Jul 27, 2013

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

While I don't subscribe to stat manipulation via the quit game trick, it seems like it could be useful in a situation like my original post.  I started up a game, something came up, and I couldn't play.  Before the match even began, I left the game.  The game didn't even start, and when I got back to the lobby I had over 30 clan members hungry and maybe 18 or so sick.   If I have to leave suddenly when I start up a game, I'm going to do the quit game/sign out of psn trick.  I don't want to be penalized when I don't even play the match.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (156 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 27, 2013

well, to be honest, if all you care about is making it to 12 weeks, you shouldn't have a problem...hungry is actually fine as long as you get more parts than you need (and they'll slowly convert back to healthy)...when you have hungry and get fewer parts than needed, some convert to sick, and then sick die.  You've got some 100% risk challenges coming up anyway, and you are guarnateed to lose 20% of your clan at least 2 more times....thankfully, this cull takes from the sick and hungry first.  

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 28, 2013

mbhitman wrote:
Well, you're in a game forum complaining about being kicked from games. Get a better connection. And a wired connection.

I guess you're not aware of the host XMB sign out exploit... it plagues every ND game since 2009.

Your connection's performance is irrelevant in that case.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (112 Views)
0 Likes