Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

Re: Punishment for leaving a game before it starts?

Jul 27, 2013
^^^^ It's no ones fault but your own that you don't have a stable internet connection. I pay $99 per month for a 50mbps connection and have never been kicked or disconnected once.

The current system allows such easy manipulation of the stats and meta game that the numbers are completely meaningless.

Your KDR, max clan size, etc are all meaningless. It's too easy for players to just sign out anytime they want and magically "erase" a bad game.
Message 11 of 23 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 27, 2013

mbhitman wrote:
^^^^ It's no ones fault but your own that you don't have a stable internet connection. I pay $99 per month for a 50mbps connection and have never been kicked or disconnected once.

The current system allows such easy manipulation of the stats and meta game that the numbers are completely meaningless.

Your KDR, max clan size, etc are all meaningless. It's too easy for players to just sign out anytime they want and magically "erase" a bad game.

Well good for you and your $99 a month 50mbps internet. 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Message 12 of 23 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Well, you're in a game forum complaining about being kicked from games. Get a better connection. And a wired connection.
Message 13 of 23 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

mbhitman wrote:
Well, you're in a game forum complaining about being kicked from games. Get a better connection. And a wired connection.

Why is everyone with this same avatar a Dbag? 

First off you dont have a single clue what my internet speed or connection is. Second off, plenty of people have complained about being kicked from matches with the best connections. 

Third, People being kicked from rooms arent always due to their internet speeds/connections but due to the host quiting resulting in the entire game to be reset sending you to the lobby. 

Message 14 of 23 (126 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

Jul 27, 2013
I appreciate the personal attacks. I'm sure calling me a DBag makes you feel better about your poor connection.

Since you're new around here, I won't hold it against you. And don't worry, ND isn't going to change anything. You won't have to worry about being penalized for your poor connection. The stats and meta game will remain meaningless. You people can quit matches anytime you want without penalty and manipulate your personal statistics in whatever way makes you feel good at the end of the day.
Message 15 of 23 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 27, 2013

mbhitman wrote:
I appreciate the personal attacks. I'm sure calling me a DBag makes you feel better about your poor connection.

Since you're new around here, I won't hold it against you. And don't worry, ND isn't going to change anything. You won't have to worry about being penalized for your poor connection. The stats and meta game will remain meaningless. You people can quit matches anytime you want without penalty and manipulate your personal statistics in whatever way makes you feel good at the end of the day.

Yes. It made me feel like king of the forums. Sorta how it makes you feel by trying to belittle me. 

Since you keep trying to tell me my connection is poor, please tell me what my connection is. Thats right. You havent a clue. 

Also, you completely ignored the fact that you can have the greatest connection in the world but still get kicked back to the lobby. So please get off your high horse or in this case Donkey, and stop being a Richard. 

Message 16 of 23 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Well I have 100mbps stable connection and very rarely it kicked me too. Problem is not in connection but in ND servers. Fortunately it don't have any effect on my clan anymore, like before.

Message 17 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013
Most likely a wireless DSL where you get 1.5mbps DL max.

I'm sure you're not gonna actually tell us, so it doesn't make a difference either way.

My connection is wired and fast, and I've never been kicked out of a match .... Fact.

Like I said, it doesn't matter. ND won't change the system. Feel free to manipulate the sign out trick as much as you like. I'm sure everyone else does.

*** I apologize for not quoting your post so we all know who I'm replying to, but the iPad version of these forums does not have a quote button for some godforsaken reason.
Message 18 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

mbhitman wrote:
Most likely a wireless DSL where you get 1.5mbps DL max.

I'm sure you're not gonna actually tell us, so it doesn't make a difference either way.

My connection is wired and fast, and I've never been kicked out of a match .... Fact.

Like I said, it doesn't matter. ND won't change the system. Feel free to manipulate the sign out trick as much as you like. I'm sure everyone else does.

*** I apologize for not quoting your post so we all know who I'm replying to, but the iPad version of these forums does not have a quote button for some godforsaken reason.

Nope. I dont even have internet. I just hook up my old black and white tv at Mcdonalds and steal their wifi connection. 

"And Im two estoopid toe no wat i poseded bout dem oder peepoles beein kicked from gaymez."

The kicks dont happen as much since the last patch but they still happen from time to time. 

I want to reiterate one more time for you. MANY people have been kicked from games even with excelent internet. 

See the search box above? Type "Host Migration" and hit Enter. There are plenty of threads about this problem. ND even replied and said they were working on the issue. But continue to belittle me and blame my internet when you dont know what the hell your talking about. Perhaps you didnt play before they improved the getting kicked part. 

Heres 2 of those threads.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Please-ND-do-something-about-the-h...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/A-MESSAGE-TO-NAUGHTY-DOG-Disconnec...

Message 19 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013
I'll be sure to check those out. Thanks.

McD's has WiFi these days??? Didn't know that. I don't go there. Ever.
Message 20 of 23 (100 Views)
0 Likes