Treasure Hunter
4068 posts

Re: Quick Question

Oct 27, 2013
^^lol

Like it matters?! Hell yeah it matters what country they come from! I don't care if they are a d-b@g or extremely polite. Lag ruins the integrity of the game experience. And sadly, those countries are some of the worst for lag.
Message 11 of 18 (134 Views)
Survivor
2123 posts

Oct 27, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
^^lol

Like it matters?! Hell yeah it matters what country they come from! I don't care if they are a d-b@g or extremely polite. Lag ruins the integrity of the game experience. And sadly, those countries are some of the worst for lag.

There's also Spain, France, Portugal, Italy and Mexico. Those countries have third world internet connections at best.

Message 12 of 18 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Oct 27, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
^^lol

There's also Spain, France, Portugal, Italy and Mexico. Those countries have third world internet connections at best.

You live in a hole right, most European country have good internet connection available and it's pretty affordable (at least it is in France), but that won't change the fact the ping will be bad regardless.

http://newamerica.net/publications/policy/the_cost_of_connectivity

Message 13 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4068 posts

Oct 27, 2013
I wish I saw more Europeans. Well, kind of. If I have to play other countries, let them be Euro. South America, Central America, Middle Eastern and Asian countries all seem to lag worse than the typical European player.
Message 14 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 28, 2013
I experience more lag with American players, though. :/
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 18 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Death throes?

Look at how quickly the tournament overflowed with only four days' notice?

Some people can't resist pissing in the Wheaties.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 16 of 18 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Oct 28, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
^^lol

I've very rarely had any major lag problems. I stay in Asia and I've played with Americans and Europeans perfectly. And lag is always going to be a problem in a game with no dedicated servers.

Message 17 of 18 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Stunt didn't you say you don't lag as much with me though?
Message 18 of 18 (42 Views)
0 Likes