Apr 09 2014
By: dasrobot Sackboy 374 posts

Rage quitters need to be penalized

31 replies 695 views Edited Apr 9, 2014

Freakin rage quitters seem to be getting worse on a daily basis!  Also this issue seems to happen to me frequently, I get the lost connection to host or kicked from match due to this.  Then see other players from the same game back in the lobby.  Isn't there some kind of back-up that allows another host to pick-up the match?  

Message 1 of 32 (695 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Re: Rage quitters need to be penalized

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

If bad players rage quit this is a advantage as long as you have only good players left in your team even if its a 2 vs 4 then, the remaining lives are ours.

Message 2 of 32 (676 Views)
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Apr 9, 2014
Well if they go to the actual Leave game they will get lose alot of there clan, and they get sick, and hungry. However XMB signing out yields no penalties, and keeps your mission progress.
Message 3 of 32 (666 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 9, 2014

People also asked for a RQ penalty in UC3 and we ALL know how well that went... Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 32 (647 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

I could imagine that there are rage quitters that want to keep their KDR of 3,55. Therefore they rage quit even if they have a score like 10:4 because that's a bad score for them.

someone give me a challenge
Message 5 of 32 (635 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 9, 2014

HaWk-ClaW-MuRk3r wrote:

I could imageine that there are rage quitters that want to keep their KDR of 3,55 therefore they rage quit even if they have a score like 10:4 because thats a bad score for them.

And that's why KDR leaderboards shouldn't exist.

Message 6 of 32 (631 Views)
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Apr 9, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

HaWk-ClaW-MuRk3r wrote:

I could imageine that there are rage quitters that want to keep their KDR of 3,55 therefore they rage quit even if they have a score like 10:4 because thats a bad score for them.

Yet people do it anyway because "muh lobby leaderboard."

Seriously, there are no tracks for wins, losses, or deaths whatsoever, yet they still don't like losing and just playing.

Message 7 of 32 (626 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

HaWk-ClaW-MuRk3r wrote:

Yet people do it anyway because "muh lobby leaderboard."

Seriously, there are no tracks for wins, losses, or deaths whatsoever, yet they still don't like losing and just playing.

FTFY

You can see your downs/executions/deaths.

Message 8 of 32 (620 Views)
Sackboy
374 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Most people I see who quit are on either side when I play, I have downed a few who attempted to ambush me at certain spots or a shived a couple who came running by.  They are often not noobs, but people with high week ranks and symbols.  I never rage quit, even if I have a bad match and I have plenty.  

A lot of playing Survivors, which is all I play,  is skill and teamwork along with being at the right place at the right time, once I was running with another team member on the Dam map, I was running behind and we came around a corner, opposing team member ran out of a hiding spot in between in an attempt to shiv the other team member, didn't see me, I shived him before he had the chance and of course he rage quit on the spot and his body dissappeared during the shiv animation.

When this causes me to be kicked from match or get the lost connection to host it urks me, also when I'm trying to complete a mission and am on the last day, players on my side rage quit leaving 2v4 and little chance of making the quota.   I suppose some people don't care about the symbol next to your user name if it's 2 bars at 500 weeks then so be it.

Message 9 of 32 (608 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 9, 2014

I don't think so. I want to quit whenever I need. 

If NW make this punishment, I won't care about it. I'm not keen on stats. If it be more than just stats, may be something like weapon limits for a few days or so, I'll  just return to GTA 5, which I'm not playing now due to temporarily bad sport. There are many other games which I paid for, and I don't need no stupid limits or something. 

Message 10 of 32 (591 Views)