Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: RainzFTW, 1v8, Last Man Standing, Epic Clutch!

Aug 18, 2014

T1m_is_Here wrote:

RainzFTW wrote:

T1m_is_Here wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

where's your vid of winning a 1v8 against "pro" players with a weapon you don't see as "boring"?

So how does beating 8 randumbs who rush 1 at a time equal out to beating an organized team? As for myself I feel a quad against good players hell even 3 downs/executions in a row is more impressive than killing 8 people who don't know what they are doing (not to mention a lot of lag was involved) 

I have no videos to prove that I am good. I don't own a recoder and I did most of my playing on ps3 and I have yet to even play the ps4 version yet so no share button. The people I've played against/with on the forum can vouche for me when I say I am good. Smiley Wink

As for the video where did I take anything away from Rainz? All i said was the video was boring and beating randumbs isn't as hard as you think it is. Fact is the video is boring. No editing no music just a guy with a shotgun and semi gunning down people who don't know how to play. No epic head shots, no batman shivs, no double/triple shivs. no quad mollies, no downing 2 people with 1 shotgun shot, no shooting and downing a guy in mid air, nothng really that made me stop and go "wow nice" 

Hey, you are blind right there, rewind the video, and look if they actually rush 1 at a time, you make no sense at all, this is last stand, not a clip of quadruple kills or other **bleep**. I'm a great headshotter as well, try to go against me sniper vs sniper, I was just staying active, that's why I posted this video. You literally sound like a pre-teen right now, not trying to offend you, but you just make no sense. You are the sort of guy who be all day like "Nerf this gun", "Only noobs use this gun", because you don't like a gun, doesn't mean it should be removed or underpowered. I don't really play with the Semi Auto a lot, I'm mainly a HR guy, And literally my first encounter on the clip was 3 guys at a time, they were organized, walking around eachother, but I guess, you're really blind.

I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with your points. Try 1v1ing me with a HR, (Headshots only), and see who will last out, I'm not arrogant, but I'm trying to emerge your ignorance, anytime, PSN's RainzFTW, but don't come to me if your connection's a **bleep**.

You mad? If you actually read my post instead of getting buthurt about it i said qauds/triples against organized teams. Sorry the truth offends you. I never said you were a bad player I said the people you killed were bad. Challenging me to a juan v juan or an Epeen measuring contest only adds to my point. You know the players you beat were bad now you are trying to prove yourself? Lol 

Why do you have to be arrogant? I'm on PSN, add me "RainzFTW" if you want to prove your point, go ahead. You're just a **bleep**tard, who gets owned all day, I saw a ton of 1v1s b4 on you, one was friendly with AKyemeni, but you clearly don't know how to **bleep** play, I would never have gone like that, but you made me do it, I was talking friendly with you, but you become ever more **bleep** each time you post. I don't care about the match, it's not my best, not even near it, it's a normal Last Man Standing to me, like I **bleep** said a ton of times. Let's go and prove your point, then, PSN = RainzFTW.

Message 41 of 77 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
10988 posts

Aug 18, 2014
Michaeljacksonpopcorn.webm

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 42 of 77 (382 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Aug 18, 2014
Rain took the bait, I guess :/
GRAB
Message 43 of 77 (374 Views)
Survivor
2121 posts

Aug 18, 2014
Message 44 of 77 (370 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2014

Nice job rainz 

Check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BluePumpkin7
Message 45 of 77 (361 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2014

Juan vee Juan.

RainzFTW versus T1m_is_Here

Who will win? I dont know but all i know is that it'll be for "FTW here".

Get it? heh

All aboard the salt train. Choo choo!
Message 46 of 77 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 18, 2014

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Juan vee Juan.

Get it? heh

Kid's a noob, he doesn't want to 1v1 to prove his point, he's not on my level.

Message 47 of 77 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2014

RainzFTW wrote:

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Juan vee Juan.

Get it? heh

Kid's a noob, he doesn't want to 1v1 to prove his point, he's not on my level.

Lethial? Smiley Surprised 

Here is my point missy. You saw my vs that was months ago against AK (one of the best snipers in the game) where I lost by 5. Here is some news for you young lady, the match with AK was HR only and it was my first HR only 1v1 so I was a tad slow at first. So the fact that I lost by only 5 against one of the better players this forum has in my first HR only match ever is something I can live with. 

You however are the kid with the ego. You posted your little vid on this forum expecting people to give you countless props because you took out 8 noobs who clearly didn't know what they were doing.

Even Sanddude the guy defending you said the players you killed rushed and were unorganized. Smiley Very Happy

When someone tells you the truth you get all upset lol. You must have really low confidence in your ability if me saying your vid is boring and the players you killed was bad if that was enough to offend you. 

oh and btw T1m_is_Here

and Rainzftw is here.

Wow you were right  I'm not on yourlevel at all. Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 77 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Aug 19, 2014
The hunting rifle is a scrub weapon
Message 49 of 77 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10988 posts

Aug 19, 2014

Stoli wrote:
The hunting rifle is a scrub weapon

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 50 of 77 (302 Views)