Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Re: RainzFTW, 1v8, Last Man Standing, Epic Clutch!

Aug 20, 2014

RainzFTW wrote:
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with your points. Try 1v1ing me with a HR, (Headshots only), and see who will last out, I'm not arrogant, but I'm trying to emerge your ignorance, anytime, PSN's RainzFTW, but don't come to me if your connection's a **bleep**.

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Juan vee Juan.

RainzFTW versus T1m_is_Here

Who will win? I dont know but all i know is that it'll be for "FTW here".

Get it? heh

Kid's a noob, he doesn't want to 1v1 to prove his point, he's not on my level.

You were actually the first one to ask for a 1v1 before anyone said anything about it. You could of posted a vid using the HR showing your headshot skills if you felt I was insulting you over the boring weapons. But you choose to challenge me to a 1v1 in a team based game instead. Lol...

Other people chimed in because of a certain thread that was made challenging AK that was hilarious. As for you being better than AK I still doubt it. And saying other players names who I have never even heard of won't change my mind on that either. 

Message 71 of 77 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 20, 2014

I never said I was better than AK, all I said that I might be better with an HR, even though, he's a great player. Obviously, if you don't know Spinosaure, and you believe AK is the only great HR player in the forum, then I feel bad for you, check out Spinosaure HR videos, please. Also, Newuxtreme held the title for the most recorded HR headshots in a single game, 31 HR headshots, and I used to compete with those 2 back in the PS3 days.

Message 72 of 77 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Aug 20, 2014
This is getting boring... I demand a FAR standoff!
GRAB
Message 73 of 77 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 20, 2014

T1m_is_Here wrote:

RainzFTW wrote:
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with your points. Try 1v1ing me with a HR, (Headshots only), and see who will last out, I'm not arrogant, but I'm trying to emerge your ignorance, anytime, PSN's RainzFTW, but don't come to me if your connection's a **bleep**.

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Juan vee Juan.

Get it? heh

You were actually the first one to ask for a 1v1 before anyone said anything about it. You could of posted a vid using the HR showing your headshot skills if you felt I was insulting you over the boring weapons. But you choose to challenge me to a 1v1 in a team based game instead. Lol...

Other people chimed in because of a certain thread that was made challenging AK that was hilarious. As for you being better than AK I still doubt it. And saying other players names who I have never even heard of won't change my mind on that either. 

You know what, Tim, I gotta admit, I'm the one who actually talked about the 1v1 first, I apologize for that, but you also have mistaken, It was all a misunderstanding, the reason as for why I brought that up is because I mis-read one of your lines on how the team I was playing against was bad, I thought you was talking about me being bad, well. I'm going to upload a video right now, right after I read your comment, I wanted to make a video showcasing my HR accuracy, it's not a big video or anything special, it's a gameplay video, my first match I played after I read your reply, I wanted to just prove to you that I'm not bad, It's not about my gameplay in the video, it's about my accuracy, that's all, don't talk about the match, I have other HR gameplay clips that I won't use, I'm saving them for an HR montage, I just used this match specifically to prove that I can handle an HR very well, I do have way better HR matches than this, but I used this because, I intended to make a video before I even played that match. It's uploading right now.

I apologize if I affected you personally, sorry for everything, and I hope you accept my apology, even though the fault isn't all on me, I'll take that as an adult, I'm not scared to admit.

Message 74 of 77 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Aug 20, 2014

Sanddude to chicken? Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 77 (81 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Aug 20, 2014

RainzFTW wrote:

T1m_is_Here wrote:

RainzFTW wrote:

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Juan vee Juan.

Get it? heh

You know what, Tim, I gotta admit, I'm the one who actually talked about the 1v1 first, I apologize for that, but you also have mistaken, It was all a misunderstanding, the reason as for why I brought that up is because I mis-read one of your lines on how the team I was playing against was bad, I thought you was talking about me being bad, well. I'm going to upload a video right now, right after I read your comment, I wanted to make a video showcasing my HR accuracy, it's not a big video or anything special, it's a gameplay video, my first match I played after I read your reply, I wanted to just prove to you that I'm not bad, It's not about my gameplay in the video, it's about my accuracy, that's all, don't talk about the match, I have other HR gameplay clips that I won't use, I'm saving them for an HR montage, I just used this match specifically to prove that I can handle an HR very well, I do have way better HR matches than this, but I used this because, I intended to make a video before I even played that match. It's uploading right now.

I apologize if I affected you personally, sorry for everything, and I hope you accept my apology, even though the fault isn't all on me, I'll take that as an adult, I'm not scared to admit.

Nothing really affected me at all. I said over and over again I wasn't talking about your playing I was talking about the other team lol. Can't wait for the vid. I am getting a ps4 in the next week or so. Once I unlock all the perks I use in my normal loadout I'll hit you up for the HR vs. Maybe you can even teach me a thing or two or vise versa. Smiley Wink

Message 76 of 77 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2014

T1m_is_Here wrote:

RainzFTW wrote:

T1m_is_Here wrote:

RainzFTW wrote:

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Juan vee Juan.

Get it? heh

Nothing really affected me at all. I said over and over again I wasn't talking about your playing I was talking about the other team lol. Can't wait for the vid. I am getting a ps4 in the next week or so. Once I unlock all the perks I use in my normal loadout I'll hit you up for the HR vs. Maybe you can even teach me a thing or two or vise versa. Smiley Wink

Don't expect too much from the vid, it starts slowly, you need to watch it fully, 12 minutes,  definitely nowhere near an amazing HR match to me, just showcasing my accuracy, at first, I start real slow, my aiming isn't fresh yet, until in like the mid of the match, I choose this match, because I intended to make an HR video before I even played it, and it was my first match. I got it today, not that amazing, really.

About the 1v1, I'm not really looking forward to it, was never a fan of these to be honest, we can do one if you want, though.

Message 77 of 77 (64 Views)
0 Likes