Sep 05 2013
By: Alsborg91 I Only Post Everything 1060 posts

Reclaimed Territories Map (Possible)

[ Edited ]
34 replies 1032 views Edited Apr 10, 2014

In this post I've created, I was thinking it would be cool 4 maps that Naughty Dog will create them in a future patch. These maps are designed from the locations that appear in the story mode. Among its features are that 2 of them are day and two at night. Also among them are very different and there are many similarities.

If you have an idea for a map let me know and I will try to put your ideas through images, but for now I want to finish the 4 that I have devised, thanks for your comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Robert's Dock: This is a map based on the dock that is in the Boston quarantine smuggler belonging to Robert. In this map the player can observe the sea as it hits rocks like a beautiful sunrise, making the map has a mild yellowing by light.

Firefly's Respawn - The fireflies would begin his departure from this site, by the fact that they have reached the docks.

dock1.jpg

More Images:

dock2.jpg

dock3.jpg

dock4.jpg

dock5.jpg

dock6.jpg

Hunter's Respawn - The hunters would come from inside a building as if they were hiding and storing supplies.

dock7.jpg

2) City Hall: The City Hall is a very large map (as Lakeside and the Town of Bill), this map is at noon and the water that appeared in the story mode is no longer (has dried). Players appear on the outside of the building and the battle is produced in the inside, where the small rooms with longs passageways apartments.

Firefly's Respawn - The Fireflies are coming to the city council because they want to gather information.

cityhall1.jpg

More Images

cityhall2.jpg

cityhall3.jpg

cityhall4.jpg

cityhall5.jpg

cityhall6.jpg

Hunter's Respawn - Hunters are near the subway doing the effect that they have gone abroad from there.

cityhall7.jpg

3) The Sewer: A map which meets the open spaces and clear, with a beach full of rubbish from boats, wood boxes and trees, with enclosed areas and overwhelming, such as sewers. For enter the sewers, there are two circle doors. Also in the inside areas of the sewers there are several holes that allow players to bend and go for hidden areas.

Hunter's Respawn - Hunters appear above the ship as if they had come to earth in search of resources.

sewers1.jpg

More Images:

sewers3.jpg

sewers2.jpg

sewers4.jpg

sewers5.jpg

sewers6.jpg

Firefly's Respawn: The fireflies begin in a room where they eat, sleep and live. They want to defend the place of hunters.

sewers7.jpg

4) Fireflies's Hospital: This map is based on the hospital end of story mode. The place consists of rooms together, more than half of them have no walls and can shoot from one room to the other with great phallicity. It is a completely flat map, no different heights, but it compensates with spacious rooms, long corridors and outdoor balconies that allow overcoming the action. Some areas notable for not having much light, then there are others that have pockets that give light to the place.

Hunter's Respawn - Hunters have come to the hospital to take medicaments of fireflies.

hospital1.jpg

More Images:
hospital2.jpg

hospital3.jpg

hospital4.jpg

hospital5.jpg

hospital6.jpg

Firefly's Respawn - The fireflies scientists are experimenting and are attacked by hunters, then leave the specimens and prepare the guns.

hospital7.jpg

Message 1 of 35 (1,032 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Re: My ideas for new maps

Sep 5, 2013
The dock is a great idea.

By town council, do you mean city hall? That's a good one. But I think the hotel is a good similar idea.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2 of 35 (1,015 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Hotel basement with spores everywhere would be amazing. Dark, eerie, close quarters, poor visibility in parts. 

The bus depot would be cool as well, with the underpass area. The Pittsburgh suburbs is another awesome area.

I also want a forest, not all linear like the Dam but an actual forest with trees to weave in and out of. I can't even imagine how cool a firefight would be.

Message 3 of 35 (1,006 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Sep 5, 2013

How about the scene where u had to sneak around the sniper with Sam and Henry?

That would be a good map IMO.

photo c3a7dc9b-c276-47cd-8091-3c765dad38a1_zps9a60337e.jpg
Message 4 of 35 (970 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Sep 5, 2013
That's Pittsburgh suburbs

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 5 of 35 (964 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Sep 5, 2013

scootgar wrote:
That's Pittsburgh suburbs

I couldn't remember the name... thanks though Smiley Very Happy.

photo c3a7dc9b-c276-47cd-8091-3c765dad38a1_zps9a60337e.jpg
Message 6 of 35 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Sewer.... but make us have to use flashlights 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 7 of 35 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 5, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

You know I've wondered about this for a while now, I always thought flashlights would be great in the multiplayer

Message 8 of 35 (940 Views)
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

I like all of those maps listed in the first post, i'd pay money for those

Message 9 of 35 (932 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 6, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

You know I've wondered about this for a while now, I always thought flashlights would be great in the multiplayer

Let us be able to turn it off! It'd be awesome. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 35 (900 Views)
0 Likes