Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: Robert's Dock, The City Hall, The Sewer ... (Look and Give your ideas for New Maps)

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

I like the ideas that have been mentioned.

I also thought that it might be cool to have a map sort of like the forest where Ellie hunts the dear... obviously closed off a bit more than in the single player.  Of course, it would have snow... like in Lakeside, but it wouldn't have buildings (aside from the occassional shack (similar to the 1st encounter with David).

I definitely think the Hotel would be a good map to have (especially for those who want a vertical map... but, if so, maybe keep it to 3 or 4 levels to prevent people "never finding each other" as ND had concerns about in some of their earlier versions of the maps).  The Firefly Hospital would also make for a fun board (both the Hotel and Hospital would make for great maps because they would have a very different feel (duck and cover in an enclosed space).

Also, the outside of the city hall building could provide some nice cover.

I have thought about the sewers as well, but maybe also the Beach Front as either a separate map... or a combined map with the sewer (kind of like the outside bus yard in High School)... something separate in the same map that has a different feel.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 21 of 35 (245 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Robert's Dock, The City Hall, The Sewer ... (Look and Give your ideas for New Maps)

Sep 7, 2013
That's an awesome idea Swordsman, I love your idea of how the Beachfront and Sewers should be connected as the same map like in the Single Player.
Message 22 of 35 (235 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

CyVirus wrote:
That's an awesome idea Swordsman, I love your idea of how the Beachfront and Sewers should be connected as the same map like in the Single Player.

Thanks, CyVirus!  I'm glad that you liked the idea.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 23 of 35 (224 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1045 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I finished the 4 maps, now when I can I'll take your ideas to make maps.

Message 24 of 35 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1045 posts

Apr 10, 2014

I think any of the maps I have put in the post can go in the map pack futurible

Message 25 of 35 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Yeah, i like those maps.

And also the idea of the Hotel Basement with spores would be great!

Message 26 of 35 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Re: My ideas for new maps

Apr 10, 2014

I think there's a good chance we'll see the hospital in the next dlc. What I'd like to see is a Ranch House map, we need a nice close quarters map and that'd fit just right.

Message 27 of 35 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1650 posts

Apr 10, 2014

you guys remember its called "reclaimed"  for a reason. im thinking it would be a 2 random camps. a firefly camp and a hunter camp. both meaning that one is being raided by the enemy. the sewer isint reclaimed, its been abandoned, or more like the people inside had died and arent there anymore, so its been abandoned. the docks is a reclaimed place so that can work.

the hotel basement is abandoned. noone reclaimed it, noone even went near the place. joel ended in there by mistake. any hunter went by the door and was like "nope, not going in there." its been abandoned, and anyone who tried to relcaim it died.

you guys have to think about places that have been reclaimed to be lived in, not places that has been abandoned. why was hometown or bus depot or bookstore or suburbs in the abandoned territory map pack? cause they been abandoned, no one lived in those places, except bookstore. all those places were abandoned till people came around looking for supplys. you cant think the places you want will end up in the dlc cause you want them too, you have to think about places that actually fit the discription "reclaimed."

a red fox
a red fox
^^^ ~ Click For My Channel, Leave a Comment~ ^^^
"I can't wait to get home and lay on the floor"
Message 28 of 35 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Nice thread man, but after looking at all these images, I've come to the conclusion that they should

Make an mp of each area from the SP game, because it's all good lol Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 35 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6475 posts

Re: Reclaimed Territories Map (Possible)

Apr 11, 2014
As long as none of them are designed like Oasis from U3 these all are good ideas.
Message 30 of 35 (99 Views)