Wastelander
464 posts

Re: Remaining respawns unfairly distributed?

Jul 28, 2013
As I said it doesnt have to be least deaths it could be most downs too

Problem with first come first serve, a dude that keeps running in and dieing will most likely die before anyone eles on team and hennce spawn and lead to sudden death.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 11 of 17 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Jul 28, 2013

I hate when this happens.  It makes me wish that instead of all 4 players sharing the 24 lives, everyone has their own set of 6 lives/spawns.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 12 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

The whole "if you have more kills you should get priority spawn". That will never happen. I would think that would require a lot of networking and what not to get the game to be able to recognize that and act on it. 

Also that is a very tedious thing to ask for. Not worth the time and $ to implement that. 

But if you die first you should def spawn first. Thats why I hate Spawn Waves. It should just be a spawn timer that is separate for every player. When you die, you wait 10 secs (or whatever time) EVERY TIME you die. That would keep it even and fair. 

That would also help the stupidity of died enemies coming back to life immediately to help their downed mates. I hate dowing 3 people, executing 1. And while I am moppin up the last guy the guy that died is already back, bc the spawn wave was at 1 when he died so he immediately respawns to complicate things (which is why I like survivor more).

ANYWAY, just get rid of spawn waves and give individual spawn timers. Problem fixed

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Message 13 of 17 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

Jul 28, 2013

I wouldn't be surprised if it went from left to right on the pictured people when teammates are on the same spawn wave. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 14 of 17 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Jul 28, 2013

You hit the nail on the head. Its the most frustrating thing to happen. Not to sound cocky or arrogant but uhm, there have been many times when I have felt confident of taking on a 1v3 or a 1v2 kind of a situation but someone who barely knew what was going on spawns before I did and thus we all wait for him to be hunted down and mercilessly gutted. Its sad.

-RyukDG

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 15 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 28, 2013

I kinda like the idea of getting rid of the wave spawn and having a set timeout while waiting to respawn. 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Message 16 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jul 29, 2013

I think that the spawn system should change for Supply Raid. As it stands, it's a first-come-first-served kind of system. This often leads to a select few team-members dying a lot and taking more then their fair share of the life pool.

I wish everybody would just get their own set of lives. If somebody drops, his extra lives are distributed to the rest of the team. Vice-versa if somebody joins late, other peoples lives are redistributed evenly from remaining players. 

Now for this system to work ND has to fix the glitch that lets you quit out of a game via PSN without penalty.

Thoughts?

Message 17 of 17 (40 Views)
0 Likes