Fender Bender
2337 posts

Re: Rushing

May 23, 2014

I just try to do the best I can regardless of the score. Most importantly, I try to enjoy it. Playing with others in a party is much more fun than going alone with randoms. Get some buddies and forget about winning and losing, just go out there and cause chaos.
My NoobTube Channel

Campaign for CHICKEN MASK!

Message 41 of 64 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

May 23, 2014

BR_Empresario wrote:
@Nidhoggr_1971

Please, don't get me wrong. I wasn't talking about your score. I was talking generally. Furthermore, I thought your score board was a fair one. I mean, your teammate has 0 kills!

And I'm not saying campers should win the game. But think with me. If you are in a hard 3 vs 4 match, you just want your team win the match and you could choice the player who would late join between two options. Would prefer a 8-8-10 rusher or a 5-5-0 sniper? Hard question, right?

I prefer the snipers that are like 11-4-0 :smileyvery-happy:

Message 42 of 64 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 23, 2014
Can someone define "rushing" on this game for me? Because I always thought it to be the shotgunners or AR's who all run at you and shoot you in the space of 10 seconds.
However, I frequently hear people say on my team:
"hey where's that guy going"
"oh great, he's rushing"
So, is crouching walking around the enemy using a bow to get behind them sneakily classed as "rushing" cause that's what I seem to be described as.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 43 of 64 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

May 23, 2014
I don't see it much except on bookstore. That map has got to be the worst map ever. Complain about downtown all you want but only on bookstore can you kil the entire enemy team and just rush to where they respawn preventing them from hitting supply boxes.
Message 44 of 64 (147 Views)
Gaming Beast
1936 posts

May 24, 2014

nabeel055 wrote:
I don't see it much except on bookstore. That map has got to be the worst map ever. Complain about downtown all you want but only on bookstore can you kil the entire enemy team and just rush to where they respawn preventing them from hitting supply boxes.

Bookstore is the best map out of that dlc and in my top 5 .

Message 45 of 64 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

May 24, 2014
^ Bookstore is literally my most hated ND map of all time. Worse than any map across all 3 MP titles.
Message 46 of 64 (113 Views)
Gaming Beast
1936 posts

May 24, 2014

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
^ Bookstore is literally my most hated ND map of all time. Worse than any map across all 3 MP titles.

Very seldom do people camp on bookstore lot of action, hence why it's in my top 5.

Message 47 of 64 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

May 24, 2014
I play TLOU to escape CoD
Message 48 of 64 (97 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

Rushers can rush using covert 2 and a silenced weapon as well, it means just to attack the whole game and play very aggressive (seeking the fight). Good rushers will not give the other players the time to sneak around and hit boxes they will also cause the other team to split up and getting afraid.

Thats how a good rusher plays, it does not mean to run and give away your position all the time its just a aggressive play-style that needs lees sneaking. Also there is no need for certain weapons you can rush with every weapon.

I am not that a big fan of it, however with good teammates supporting each other its a absoluetly legit and sucessull tactic especially against weaker teams, why should you sneak around, just seek the fight.

someone give me a challenge
Message 49 of 64 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

May 24, 2014
Rushing can also be people that don't even get any supply boxes and run to the other teams second supply box and box camp with a shiv. It's usually all they do. So in effect these people camp and they rush. These are the most annoying people to play against.
Message 50 of 64 (71 Views)
0 Likes