First Son
24 posts

Re: SONY FAIL

Jul 4, 2013
I liked U3 but was underwelmed by it which put me iff buying tlou, im very glad I was wrong though Smiley Happy

I only barely touched on the multi on previous titles, this has me hooked! Like a cross between uncharted (obviously) and mgs4 online but without the faffing about.

Ive been trying to get friends on it but they cant afford it at the moment >_<
Message 11 of 23 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4076 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I'm not as addicted to TLoU as I was U2+3, but I do love it. Its very fun and different.
Message 12 of 23 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Agrred with Op, this game's Mp could use a little bit of marketing, but none of that GO TO GAME for PS3 BS, that was the dumbest peice of marketing i ever saw much on the lines of X1.

However I am not sure if that window of opportunity has already passed-by.

I wasn't going to buy this game either, esp. after that Cluster-F**k of a game UC3, but then I watched a few live webcasts of the Mp and I was hooked. bought the game 5 days after release.
Message 13 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Death is from Pittsburgh? THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING........

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 14 of 23 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3769 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Hey now squid stix
I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 15 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

I'm I the only one that thinks ND needs to advertise this game more for its multi player.

I mean I hear over and over again about the single player and have talked to several people outside of my psn friends list that they didn't even know it had a multi player.

Don't fail with advertising such a great multiplayer with this game like you did U2.

No doubt to me the single player was probably the most epic story mode game I have ever played in 20 years of gaming, but this multi is the bees knees.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the multi on this game. ND do more to get this muti out there, and in turn we as a community need to spread the word.

ND make some **** subway cups or some thing.

Agree?

Yeah, I know surprisingly a positive thread from me.

I haven't been this addicited to a game since U2.

U3 >>>> my wife walks in the door " honey can you help unload groceries" me " yep let me put this down".

The last of us>>>>> " Woman cant you see I'm playing a GAME!!!!"

Agreed! Best game and multi in years! Maybe even this gen - until GTA V comes out Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 23 (132 Views)
Wastelander
613 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Advertising this games multplayer as good is a bad idea.  Anyone with standards not in the gutter will expect something good and be shocked at the craptastic matchmaking and shoddy mechanics like the melee and corner shooting.

They'll never believe Sony advertising again.  Nice ideas but shoddy implementation.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 17 of 23 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 4, 2013

They didn't release a MP beta. Too late now I'm afraid.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 18 of 23 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 4, 2013

ND,

50% of the time I try to play with a friend who has HEADSET, I can not hear ... it's not just me, I've seen several people with this problem ...

Invite a friend to multiplayer lobby and this can not hear us and we could not hear him.

Fix this please.

Communication is essential in multi player

Message 19 of 23 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 4, 2013

netohemp wrote:

ND,

50% of the time I try to play with a friend who has HEADSET, I can not hear ... it's not just me, I've seen several people with this problem ...

Invite a friend to multiplayer lobby and this can not hear us and we could not hear him.

Fix this please.

Communication is essential in multi player

Do you see bars next to his name? ND cannot fix NAT type issues, although implementing dedicated servers could "fix" that.

You'll have to wait for IPv6.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 20 of 23 (92 Views)