Treasure Hunter
3594 posts

Re: SONY FAIL

Jul 4, 2013

KylieDog wrote:

Advertising this games multplayer as good is a bad idea.  Anyone with standards not in the gutter will expect something good and be shocked at the craptastic matchmaking and shoddy mechanics like the melee and corner shooting.

They'll never believe Sony advertising again.  Nice ideas but shoddy implementation.

Sorry you feel that way. I'm having a lot of fun with this and cant relate. 

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 21 of 23 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Agreed. This MP should get some light shined (shone? lol) on it. Most people that aren't on the forums don't even know about the MP. 3 of my friends (2 of which have tlou atm) didn't even know that it had a MP. I told both of them about it, and now they're addicted. Heck, I probably wouldn't even know it had a MP if I wasnt on the forums regularily.

Therefore, I think this MP deserves some advertising. But what kind of advertising would be appropriate for the MP? 

Message 22 of 23 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I live in The Netherlands and I never see an advertisement for a game at all, I think I once saw Tomb Raider on Discovery Channel, but I never seen an advertisement for an Playstation exclusive, until The Last of Us, I saw a trailer for it in the cinema, I've never seen games being advertised in cinema's before, pretty cool Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 23 (41 Views)
0 Likes