Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Semi Auto Appreciation Thread

Jul 10, 2013

You know, I find the bow and Semi-auto are fine on their own, just not when they are completely upgraded.  Fully upgraded both can put down a man in melee range, mid swing, and can outshoot most close range weapons within a second.

I fee; differently about the pistols though, I think the 9mm just needs some more ammo per drop.

Message 101 of 105 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Jul 10, 2013

OldManRaven wrote:

You know, I find the bow and Semi-auto are fine on their own, just not when they are completely upgraded.  Fully upgraded both can put down a man in melee range, mid swing, and can outshoot most close range weapons within a second.

I fee; differently about the pistols though, I think the 9mm just needs some more ammo per drop.

Well, why else would people upgrade them all the way, if not to have a legitimate advantage?

Message 102 of 105 (228 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Because other weapons that are supposed to be better at different ranges, aren't.

You can kill a rifleman pretty easily with a carbine from cross court, I've done it before.

Close range a carbine can beat a shotgun with a 50/50 shot, and a burst rifle fully upgraded.
Message 103 of 105 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Nope, Burst Rifle master race.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 104 of 105 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Man, everyone hates the FAL-SS so m- I mean the semi-auto so much. My opinion? Why not do what ND did with the 4HK FAL back then, but this time without causing a cycle of nerfs which eventually ruined the game?

Also, @raven 9mm's okay right now, for me at least. It's the Raffica of the game. Underrated, but it does the job well. The revolver would be the infamous Para 9.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 105 of 105 (169 Views)
0 Likes