Monster Hunter
28 posts

Re: September Q&A with ND

Sep 19, 2013

The only community wherein consumers breaking or otherwise mishandling their own purchased property is Naughty Dog's fault.

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:
What a joke!

You said it, sport.

Message 11 of 60 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Sep 19, 2013

A_Nerd_Slapper wrote:
Give ND a break for christ sakes.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 60 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 19, 2013

RIP community dreams, hopes, and speculations of co-op

DEC 2011 - SEP 2013

Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 60 (343 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Things We Learned from TLoU Q+A September 2013

- DLC is now coming in the "near future" instead of what we were once told: "soon" and then "very soon". 

Sounds like people might not see anything until 2014, thats just great.

- Coop has been officially ruled out. It follows the announcement of no infected joining MP and no three-way battles between yourself, infected, and enemy humans in future SP dlc.

ND you guys sure seem to suffer a lot from "technical difficulties", perhaps you should look into hiring people who are more technologically inclined?

- Lab mode will never happen nor will we be seeing any kind of update to the stats page.

TLSmiley Very HappyR - Sounds like everybodys worst fears are true and ND has in fact done jackshít for the dlc since release. Apparently they are still "figuring out what the dlc will be".

Well, it was a fun 3 month ride I guess.

Message 14 of 60 (308 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Sep 20, 2013

k00L_gRaNdMa69 wrote:

The only community wherein consumers breaking or otherwise mishandling their own purchased property is Naughty Dog's fault.

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:
What a joke!

You said it, sport.

What a generalized, ignorant statement.  Never said NDI was at fault for the crack in my disk.  I was ticked off when it happened.  In FACT I don't know how it cracked.  Might have been my brother mishandling it.  The joke is on the community (and a crappy one at that) courtesy of NDI. 

Message 15 of 60 (294 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Sep 20, 2013

A_Nerd_Slapper wrote:
Give ND a break for christ sakes.

It takes a alot of work to create a well balanced, smooth running, competitive multiplayer game. Obviously they did not expect the MP aspect of this game to become so popular. It became popular because of the quality of which they crafted it.

Introducing new content into an already balanced game forces the team to start from square one again. It will take time, and im sure it will pay.

So tired of the same whiners whimpering about going to GTA or questioning the release. Let the MEN do their work while you BOYS go play a watered down GTA. K?

This is EXACTLY the type of thinking that allows NDI to foster the **bleep** they shovel straight to their fan base.  Wake up.  If they hadn't split the studio, if it had been all hands on deck, then they wouldn't have to develop their MPs via live updates and patches.  Game should work outta the box.  They blinders are on for this community in the worst way.  NDI does it their way, and that's fine.  Just don't expect people to like it. 

Message 16 of 60 (292 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Sep 20, 2013

This is EXACTLY the type of thinking that allows NDI to foster the **bleep** they shovel straight to their fan base. Wake up. If they hadn't split the studio, if it had been all hands on deck, then they wouldn't have to develop their MPs via live updates and patches. Game should work outta the box. They blinders are on for this community in the worst way. NDI does it their way, and that's fine. Just don't expect people to like it.

Yeah bro its a conspiracy against their Paying fan base. Are you insane???

Do you realize how time consuming it is to write any coding for a video game?? Not to mention putting it through QA, then getting it approved by SCEA to list on PS store.

I mean really, half you children dont even qualify for the M rating printed on the box; and then you wanna come here and expect them to wave a magic wand and BAM!!! DLC for lil Trevor and Jake.

Give them time or just educate yourself on the process of business.
Message 17 of 60 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Sep 20, 2013
The only nerd needing a slap is you nerd slapper. Spare the fan boy mumbo jumbo and call an apple an apple and an orange an orange. There are many aspects of this game that in fact are NOT well balanced, and there are many aspects of this game that are NOT smooth running. The numerous threads back that up.

Other games are able to accomplish the feats ND has not, cannot, or will not. Get of ND's tip and recognize the responsibility they have for what they say and what they sell to customers.

It's called ethics. How can you sell a season pass for something that isn't finished nor have a time frame for when it will be finished. Your a sucker to a salesman nerd slapper.

I don't cut people breaks when I spend money on their product, and I wouldn't expect someone to cut me a break if I sold them something, because I wouldn't sell something that was not completed.
Message 18 of 60 (243 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Sep 20, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:
No Co-Op? Dumb beyond belief for this title. Mind boggling. Guess it doesn't matter that my disk cracked. Won't be buying another one now, for sure. $60 for the title and $20 for the season pass right down the toilet. Well played NDI, well played! Here's hoping you make better decisions in the future and firmly get heads removed from arses down the line. What a joke!

I get why you may be dissapointed about ND and TLOU´s Multiplayer, but I don´t think that your money went "right down the toilet".

Be honest; why did you spend 60$ on this game in the first place? Because of the Singleplayer, right? The Multiplayer was just a nice bonus. If this game wouldn´t even have a MP, people still would have bought it. That´s because the SP alone is worth those 60$ (well, to me and many others at least). 

But then there still would be your 20$ for the mispurchased season pass, right? Well, **bleep** happens... Smiley Indifferent

Message 19 of 60 (232 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 20, 2013

No CO-OP???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smiley Sad

Time to give up playing this game for good. I had too many "lost connection to host" on MP yesterday, very bad and I was hoping for 2P co-op so I don't have to bother matching up with 7 other players. Well, it sucks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 20 of 60 (252 Views)