Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: September Q&A with ND

Sep 21, 2013

Oh you ND fanboys....does ND pay you to write this garbage or are you just delusional?

Message 51 of 60 (332 Views)
Wastelander
865 posts

Sep 21, 2013
Co-op is boring.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 52 of 60 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Sep 21, 2013

SwisherSweetx wrote:

Oh you ND fanboys....does ND pay you to write this garbage or are you just delusional?

I guessing your referring to me with your weak statement. If ND messes up I will call them out on it, but for the most part they have done a great job on the production and handling of the last of us.... These comments are just childish entitlements, from people who do not understand how long it takes to make a decent game. Nd, cares about this game and they will not let half *** DLC into the game.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 53 of 60 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

There are four sort of forumites.

A realist is enriched by the works presented to them. They treat the developer and their works with respect and maturity despite the often prominent critical position of their opinions or the occassional radical outburst.This is where the most prestigious, veteran forumers fall. Sleep sweetly, you know who they are.

Then there are what would be classified as haters, immature brats, overly entitled cluds, etc. although most don't deserve being labeled as such because many have yet to learn how grey-scale life really is. They yap and snip at the developer's heels, unaware of just how hellish even someone as useless like a PR guy's workplace life can get. They stalk the twitter accounts of the developers, so when **** buys a can of peanut butter he can't do it without a certain *** try to use it against him as evidence of the terrible sins of developers. The cluds are the people who scream for DLC only to turn to crying about it being cut-out content or a rip-off when the developers do release it before even playing it.

The fanboys, the sycophant army, are just as troubling. They inflate the ego of the developer, allowing for them to get away with more lapses in quality as the fanboy defense force will be swarming over their mistakes like barbed wire. Fanboys overexaggerate everything to the most god-like of proportions and will jump on anyone with even the most minor of criticisms as "haters" They provide fuel for the cluds, and the cluds in turn provide fuel for the fanboys so the vicious cycle goes on and on forever.

The trolls need no explanation although they become diluted in the grand scheme of a forum and confused for the other three sorts. Just in case you happen to be reading this, **** or ******, we need you back. Now more than ever. The pickings are the ripest they've ever been.

It is no wonder why many developers on many forums never bother interacting with the forumites, resigned to letting their hapless PR junkies do it as virtual meat shields to drown out the noise.

You can rarely have a reasonable discussion with or between forumites without everything winding up like a starving pack of crazies left alone in a room with just one slice of bread.

but either way, in regards to the erroneous statement  that ND will never allow half-assed DLC into their games:

http://www.naughtydog.com/images/uploads/DLC_U3_ShadesMode_v2_EN.png

http://www.naughtydog.com/assets/site/images/uncharted3/tournament/image2.png

:rolleyes:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 54 of 60 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Sep 21, 2013

So many people rushing to the defence of ND when it's blatantly obvious that they aren't supporting this game for sh!t. 

I just don't understand how anyone who is a real fan of this MP can be cool with ND's lackluster support of this game so far. It's 3 months after release and nobody (ND included) has any idea when the dlc is releasing. Nobody has any idea what it is either, if anything all we know is a long list of things that it won't include.

Please people for the love of god get off ND's d!ck and stop looking at everything through your fanboy glasses

Message 55 of 60 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5983 posts

Sep 21, 2013

I like to refer to mine as fanboy shades, sounds cooler that way.

photo Sniper.png
Message 56 of 60 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

There are certain cards people use when they have nothing to debate with. For example ... Troll card, Fanboy card etc. Instead of proper debates certain people will just label everyone who sticks up for ND a fanboy because they can not debate or are to lazy to. Makes me laugh. People actually fall for it too lol. I personally have gone against ND for banning people and I have gone against some things they have done so lol at labelling people as fanboys when some clearly are not. All I see from the other side of the debate is childish statements, whining and fanboy cards being thrown because they can not debate properly and can not debate in a mature manner.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 57 of 60 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Sep 21, 2013

I am a big fan of ND.  They make great games.  They are local here in Los Angeles.  I have met a few of them at the TLOU game launch.  I feel a connection with their studio.

With that said, I'm also a big critic of them and often poke fun at them.  A lot of it has to do with "perception".  The way they are perceived by their audience.  They may be working around the clock on the DLC, but we, the consumers, perceive them to be lackadaisical and half arsing it.  A lot of it has to do with lack of communication.  Their fan base would be much more understanding and forgiving if they were more transparent with what's going on.  I can only imagine how P.O. season pass owners are since they don't even have any clue when the first piece of DLC they are owed is going to drop, let alone know what it is.

I am getting de ja vu all over again.  The same thing happened with UC3.  There was a big lack of communication with their fan base in the beginning which caused some backlash.  Only until maybe 6 months later was ND a bit more open as to what was going on.  I was hoping the same transparency would happened with TLOU, but I guess not.

Message 58 of 60 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Sep 21, 2013

God, some of you people must be the most boring and depressing people to be around.

Cheer up for once. Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan. Do you never do anything different?

No doubt I'm a "fanboy" for saying this.

Message 59 of 60 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Ban all fanboys for not hating on ND!!
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 60 of 60 (103 Views)
0 Likes