Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

Re: Sharpshooter-less hunting rifle.

Sep 20, 2013

its for every headshot, you can tell easily from using any of the faster guns. Try it with a 9mm or burst.

Even special executions involving shooting the guy in the head heal you as well.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (138 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

Thats really useful information about special executions Sand dude thanks :smileyhappy: Do you think in your opinion that the easiest gun to get headshots is the Semi Auto or Burst Rifle? Im guessing special executions like that with Sharpshooter 3 and Brawler 2 are beast with hp lol since you get health from Brawler 2 with special executions too.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

Sep 20, 2013

All loadout guns aside from the bow and HR down in 2 HS, unsure about how it works for the shorty. So it actually depends on which one you personally have better aim with in getting consistent headshots. I personally think a burst is the way to go since the other aspects of sharpshooter(less recoil and pain wobble) make the burst remarkable in giving it less recoil and easier to control the bursts, streaming an entire burst into a guys head heals half your health and kills him at the same time.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Thanks Sand dude Ill give it a shot (pun intended lol).

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1145 posts

Sep 21, 2013
Only special executions with revolver will heal you like that.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (111 Views)
0 Likes