Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 24, 2013
You can get headshots with the shorty

However it does not apply the same x1.4 or x1.5 damage multiplier that all other weapons have
Message 31 of 69 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Sep 24, 2013
Oh yeah and no it shouldnt be a one hitter
Message 32 of 69 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Sep 24, 2013

stardeth wrote:
Okay, so nobody else brought their common sense to the table. Here, give me your hand and I'll try to walk you through this...

The effective range of any shot-type weapon, be it a shorty or the shot gun, should not be very far from the weapon itself; as the shot spreads, the damage effect lessens. Those same real-world physics should be applied to these weapons, so that a shorty blast to the head from, say, 10 feet would be lethal, whereas the same shot from 30 feet would just p!$$ somebody off. BTW, spraying with the 9MM wouldn't be too smart, because unless you're actually aiming, you might not even hit a body, much less a head.

Yes.  Common sense dictates that sidearms should outperform long guns.  Sorry I didn't realise that before.  Also, saying that it's ok for every weapon to be a OHKO on headshot, because you can still miss, is probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Message 33 of 69 (240 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 25, 2013

ProfessorTurnip wrote:

I think so, for costing 1 loadout point. If this is too strong, then make it 2 loadouts points.

Thoughts?

Thank god you are not a game developer! This is hands down probably one of the worst suggestions I've ever seen for this game. Do you honestly not see any problems that may arise if ND were to do this? At this point I'm not sure if your trolling or just mentally challenged...

Message 34 of 69 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Okay, so nobody else brought their common sense to the table. Here, give me your hand and I'll try to walk you through this...

The effective range of any shot-type weapon, be it a shorty or the shot gun, should not be very far from the weapon itself; as the shot spreads, the damage effect lessens. Those same real-world physics should be applied to these weapons, so that a shorty blast to the head from, say, 10 feet would be lethal, whereas the same shot from 30 feet would just p!$$ somebody off. BTW, spraying with the 9MM wouldn't be too smart, because unless you're actually aiming, you might not even hit a body, much less a head.

Yes.  Common sense dictates that sidearms should outperform long guns.  Sorry I didn't realise that before.  Also, saying that it's ok for every weapon to be a OHKO on headshot, because you can still miss, is probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Wow, does it hurt being that stupid? How do you even use a computer, being that dumb? Not once did I say that "sidearms should outperform long guns", so jam that back up your rectal region where you got it from. Also, this "saying that it's ok for every weapon to be a OHKO on headshot, because you can still miss"... a headshot from ANY weapon from 10 feet would take you down. You moron. *smh* Go slap your parents for raising an ignoramous, and stop creating alt accounts to kudo yourself.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 69 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6698 posts

Sep 25, 2013

^

lol do you want the game to purposely be broken?

Feet
Message 36 of 69 (211 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Sep 25, 2013
in cqc it should
Message 37 of 69 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

stardeth wrote:

Wow, does it hurt being that stupid? How do you even use a computer, being that dumb? Not once did I say that "sidearms should outperform long guns", so jam that back up your rectal region where you got it from. Also, this "saying that it's ok for every weapon to be a OHKO on headshot, because you can still miss"... a headshot from ANY weapon from 10 feet would take you down. You moron. *smh* Go slap your parents for raising an ignoramous, and stop creating alt accounts to kudo yourself.

Haha, you're hilarious buddy.  I'm just gonna stop even bothering to reply, since you're clearly too d*mn dumb to understand...well, anything really.  I'm not sure why you pretend you do.

Disregarding this dumbsh*t and getting back to the actual topic, I'll say that no, no it shouldn't.  It already does massive damage within its effective range, and its large cone-shaped area of effect means it's extremely easy to hit anybody within that range.  It's also capable of hitting multiple targets for full damage with one blast.  It doesn't really need to be any stronger than it already is.

Message 38 of 69 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Haha, you're hilarious buddy.  I'm just gonna stop even bothering to reply, since you're clearly too d*mn dumb to understand...well, anything really.  I'm not sure why you pretend you do.

Disregarding this dumbsh*t and getting back to the actual topic, I'll say that no, no it shouldn't.  It already does massive damage within its effective range, and its large cone-shaped area of effect means it's extremely easy to hit anybody within that range.  It's also capable of hitting multiple targets for full damage with one blast.  It doesn't really need to be any stronger than it already is.

*yawn*

Thanks, I was having trouble sleeping. Your stupidity and apparent lack of actual knowledge, of any sort, have officially bored me. Please seek medical attention, maybe they'll invent the brain transplant just for you, then you'll be able to form coherent thought. Enough with your insensate prattle. Begone, lackey.

Photobucket
Message 39 of 69 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6698 posts

Sep 26, 2013

when the entire post is directed at insulting the other, you know they ran out of argument, hilarious.

Feet
Message 40 of 69 (122 Views)