Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 09/26/2013
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 26, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

lol that's such an unbalance if every gun downed in 1 HS


The multiplayer is already unbalance and downright stupid. What would have been balanced is if they would remove the multiplayer with the next patch so we won't get stupid DLC for the multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 69 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5843 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

Joel000092 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

lol that's such an unbalance if every gun downed in 1 HS


The multiplayer is already unbalance and downright stupid. What would have been balanced is if they would remove the multiplayer with the next patch so we won't get stupid DLC for the multiplayer.


lol good one

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 69 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

Every weapon should be a one hit execution

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 69 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

when the entire post is directed at insulting the other, you know they ran out of argument, hilarious.


Gimme a break, the idiot's boring. Anybody that thinks a shot-type weapon, pointed directly at the head, from a distance of 10 feet or less, WOULDN'T be a single shot downing should try that experiment on themselves in real life. Society's tired of coddling your retarded @$$, feel free to punch out ASAP.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 69 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5843 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

when you can tell the difference between reality and a video game, come back.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 69 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

when you can tell the difference between reality and a video game, come back.


When you can actually contribute to anything - this thread, gaming, society; pick one - wherein you can tell when people disassociate video games and reality, come back. The shorty doesn't become a "magic boomstick" just because it's in a video game, able to inflict massive damage from 300 yards out... there should be SOME basis in reality, at least with firearms and killing each other. For the dullards reading this, I said SOME basis, not EXACTING DETAIL. Grow up and learn to tell the difference. Durr.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 69 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5843 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

your logic is, all guns should be 1 headshot to down given distance because in reality if you were shot in the head you would go down.

 

Myslef and a couple others rebuttled that logic on how it wouldn't work. Then you kindly ignored those statements and talked about but in reality it would happen, then sent out insults. So... still not following you here

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 69 (211 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2013
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

your logic is, all guns should be 1 headshot to down given distance because in reality if you were shot in the head you would go down.

 

Myslef and a couple others rebuttled that logic on how it wouldn't work. Then you kindly ignored those statements and talked about but in reality it would happen, then sent out insults. So... still not following you here


Let's just stop feeding, hopefully it'll go away. It clearly has no interest in any type of discussion, otherwise it'd do more than sling insults and say **bleep** like "dur hur dat ams wut hapn in rel lif." At this point I'm thinking it might not even be a troll. I think it probably just lost a good chunk of its own brain in an unfortunate firearm related accident. One which apparently involved being shot in the head from less than 10 feet away.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 69 (130 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/27/2013
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 28, 2013

Considering it's a shotgun pistol, I think headshots should be a one hit down. The first time I got a heashot with the Shorty, I expected the enemy to go down and let my guard down, which resulted in an embarrasing death.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 69 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Shorty: Should a headshot be a 1 hit down?

Sep 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

your logic is, all guns should be 1 headshot to down given distance because in reality if you were shot in the head you would go down.

 

Myslef and a couple others rebuttled that logic on how it wouldn't work. Then you kindly ignored those statements and talked about but in reality it would happen, then sent out insults. So... still not following you here


Love how your perception of what you claim is my logic is completely off-course. Games like this one, regardless of what you want to believe, have a basis in real-world physics, which is why you can't jump very far, only run short distances, fly, etc. Why would you think this WASN'T applied to the weapons as well? What you claim were rebuttals was ACTUALLY a denial that games can't dabble in realistic possibilities. Sorry you and your buddy can't accept the likelyhood that a single headshot with a weapon from a CLOSE proximity could cause a downing. I'm also sorry that you think that, while you are allowed to express your opinion and have your pal kudo you for it, I'm not allowed to express MY opinion without you and your cronie verbally assaulting it because it's too hard for either of you to understand. I'll leave you two to your little love-in...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 69 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes