Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6090 posts

Re: Silenced Shorty + Bow Combo vs Shorty + Bow Combo

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2013

when I personally go with my bow + shorty, I use my parts on:

shorty level 1 > bow level 1 > shorty level 2 > bow level 2 >armour armour armour...

I personally prioritize the shorty since it is in need of the upgrades more than the bow

EDIT: also because that is the one loadout where I utilize both weapons equally, otherwise I only focus on leveling my most used weapon and maybe my other once.

photo Sniper.png
Message 61 of 63 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Yes... I know I'm not ACP... but here is what I do.

I usually go with the bow and revolver (sometimes the shorty)... I rarely use the revolver or shorty though (only when I run out of arrows)... so I always upgrade the bow first to its fullest.  Then, I upgrade the lesser used weapon (or shotgun... depending on loadout).  I only ever purchase armor when everything is upgraded and I'm not using the parts to purchase shotgun armor.

I have never used any of the boosters.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 62 of 63 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Nov 29, 2013

I upgrade my shorty first as it needs it more. Then I upgrade my bow then shorty again then armour. Id advise that if you get the points for it to upgrade the bow twice before getting armour but Im too lazy to do that. I prioritise upgrades over armour because upgrades last all through the game whereas armour lasts a few seconds. I dont use the one use boosters but I advise you to use them because they are helpful. I hope this information helps legend and I enjoyed our chats here :smileyhappy:

ATTENTION HATERS :- If you hate me send me a private message saying you hate me and Ill add you to my hateometer. Number of people who hate me is 0.
Message 63 of 63 (83 Views)
0 Likes